• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Neither do I but...what I meant is..." He would show her a silver ring with a gemstone on top of it. "Do you want to make this official?"
Chara

Chara blushed and looked at him, her jaw dropped and she used her hands to hide her face. She looked at Asriel with tears running down her eyes then she said "I-I..." She thought for a few seconds then she said "Knock. Knock." pretending to do so with her hand.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara blushed and looked at him, her jaw dropped and she used her hands to hide her face. She looked at Asriel with tears running down her eyes then she said "I-I..." She thought for a few seconds then she said "Knock. Knock." pretending to do so with her hand.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I messed up..." He thought to himself. "Who's...who's there."

"ENOUGH!" was all he said as they were both in the abyss again "Listen we are both narrators why not work together, we both have voices that could cut butter so why not," he said puffing his chest and standing on a nonexistent soap box.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
ERROR!SANS

"Finally I got all the pieces." He would start to re-build some kind of goat-like monster, putting a grey soul in it. It would take Toriel's form. AS soon as she takes life, ERROR would teleport him near to Asriel and Chara, but still invisible to them. She can see the scene between Chara and Asriel.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
...He messed up. He wanted to kill himself in that exact moment, but he kept going. "Why...who.."
Chara

"Why YES!" She said with a smile and hugged him.

He shakes the narrators hand "You can call me Mr. Narrator, it is easy to say then Mr. Battle Block theater," he says as he looks around the abyss "Ya want to get coffee."

@MTchaos1134

Dr. Alphys

Alphys was working on the Multiverse portal. Finally... she finished the Prototype, she pushed the button to see a Green Rift appear in the middle of it.

She called out "Uhm... You two might want to come and see this." to Mizelia and Plague Knight.

Asgore

Asgore was back home, he went over to the Throne Room and sat down. Anyone coming through from the surface should be ecountered by him.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Alphys was working on the Multiverse portal. Finally... she finished the Prototype, she pushed the button to see a Green Rift appear in the middle of it.

She called out "Uhm... You two might want to come and see this." to Mizelia and Plague Knight.

Asgore

Asgore was back home, he went over to the Throne Room and sat down. Anyone coming through from the surface should be ecountered by him.
Mizelia

Mizelia walks towards Alphys, looking at the Green Rift "Is that a portal?" she asks curiously

Donder172 said:
Mizelia
Mizelia walks towards Alphys, looking at the Green Rift "Is that a portal?" she asks curiously
Dr. Alphys

"Y-Yes. It's a Two-way Portal. Using it I can open rifts to anywhere in the Multiverse... at least I think so. But anyone else that came up with the same idea will also be able to detect it easily." Alphys explained.

Link was surprised by the intelligence of the creature, it also summoned some type of weapon? Link needed to make sure it wasn't a living dead like in his world... He played the Sun's song on The Ocarina of Time.

[media]

[/media]
Once link looked at Gaster and saw that the thing wasn't paralyzed he put the Ocarina away in his bag and turned to the thing, to which he made a nod answering the creatures question of whether he stepped through a portal. Two more people came, one in armor and one made of armor. The people who stared at them weren't Hylian either.... Where was he right now?

@MTchaos1134

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Y-Yes. It's a Two-way Portal. Using it I can open rifts to anywhere in the Multiverse... at least I think so. But anyone else that came up with the same idea will also be able to detect it easily." Alphys explained.
"How does it work? If you send me to my Universe, I don't want to end on Korriban or Dromund Kaas."

Donder172 said:
"How does it work? If you send me to my Universe, I don't want to end on Korriban or Dromund Kaas."
Dr. Alphys

"W-Well... it's not safe for travel yet! I must first test if it's precise and if it works. I'll build a robot maybe, to send it through and see if it works." Alphys added.

Frisk shook her head. "No, sir, I'm from the underground... Where are we right now?" she asked.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-Well... it's not safe for travel yet! I must first test if it's precise and if it works. I'll build a robot maybe, to send it through and see if it works." Alphys added.
"Okay. If you need any assistance, I'm happy to help you."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Archdemon said:
Link was surprised by the intelligence of the creature, it also summoned some type of weapon? Link needed to make sure it wasn't a living dead like in his world... He played the Sun's song on The Ocarina of Time.
[media]

[/media]
Once link looked at Gaster and saw that the thing wasn't paralyzed he put the Ocarina away in his bag and turned to the thing, to which he made a nod answering the creatures question of whether he stepped through a portal. Two more people came, one in armor and one made of armor. The people who stared at them weren't Hylian either.... Where was he right now?

@White Shamrock

"And you can call me Mr parable.it is nice to find another narrator in the multiverse."Parable said."and yes I would like to get some coffe."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Then you have experienced a portal leading to another universe,do you know what they are?"gaster asked,now floating.
Somthing beebs on GLaDOS body."bill,another portal has been created in another universe."she looks at peridot."I know they are locked but can we communicate using the portal?"

@White Shamrock

"And you can call me Mr parable.it is nice to find another narrator in the multiverse."Parable said."and yes I would like to get some coffe."
Dr. Alphys

"W-What? Who are you?" Alphys asked Gaster.

Peridot though "This world was locked and since they opened it then yes we can, send a drone," she said pacing the floor and looking at her tablet.

Bill heard this and went to the main room "Where is it right now, we need to find it," he said flying around the room in a frantic state.

@MTchaos1134

MTchaos1134 said:
@Noivian in the hall behind sans,there was un understandable mumbling now and some noises like a shuffle,or clank.and it seems GLaDOS has still not noticed it.
Sans certainly has noticed it, however, and quickly shortcuts away from whoever was around him, towards the noise. He'd rather not be snuck up on. "Hey there, buddy," he says to whoever is making the noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back