• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Donder172 said:
The Wrath then leaps towards the Witch King, however, landing out of sword range, creating a small shockwave with the Force towards the Witch King
The dragon turns around for an attack, using Fire Breath on a group of Orcs
Witch King of Angmar

Forming another magic shield to block the shockwave, the Witch plans out his next attack. Pointing his sword at Wrath, the blade begins to glow before emitting a stream of fire at the Sith.

Orc army

Spotting the dragon, the thousands of Orcs ready their archers and catapults and begin to attack it.

Dark Souls Universe

Rhedod Wroll dropped with his Basilisk wardroid down towards the planet surface at Mandalore's side, however, before he can reach the surface, a portal pops up out of nowhere in front of him, being unable to do evasive actions, he flies into the portal, coming out at a completely different planet. Slowly cursing to himself "Katma'iye." He flies his Basilisk down towards the surface.

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Forming another magic shield to block the shockwave, the Witch plans out his next attack. Pointing his sword at Wrath, the blade begins to glow before emitting a stream of fire at the Sith.

Orc army

Spotting the dragon, the thousands of Orcs ready their archers and catapults and begin to attack it.
The Wrath takes the hit of the fire, though being not very affected by it, starting to mutter "Peace is a lie, there is only passion." starting to channel deeper into the dark side of the Force, trying to use Force Choke on the man again, this time trying to throw him into a tree soon after.

Bulvarr who recovered from the fear spell, charges in at the Orc army, shouting "Gol Hah Dov!" (Bend Will) towards the Orcs while the Dragon makes an attack run, taking a few arrows, but doesn't seem to be affected by them

Donder172 said:
Dark Souls Universe
Rhedod Wroll dropped with his Basilisk wardroid down towards the planet surface at Mandalore's side, however, before he can reach the surface, a portal pops up out of nowhere in front of him, being unable to do evasive actions, he flies into the portal, coming out at a completely different planet. Slowly cursing to himself "Katma'iye." He flies his Basilisk down towards the surface.

@Archdemon
(Archdemon is isn't in the dark souls universe it's just me,noivian, knight and redteamgrif)

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar

Orc army

Donder172 said:
The Wrath takes the hit of the fire, though being not very affected by it, starting to mutter "Peace is a lie, there is only passion." starting to channel deeper into the dark side of the Force, trying to use Force Choke on the man again, this time trying to throw him into a tree soon after.
Bulvarr who recovered from the fear spell, charges in at the Orc army, shouting "Gol Hah Dov!" (Bend Will) towards the Orcs while the Dragon makes an attack run, taking a few arrows, but doesn't seem to be affected by them
All of a sudden, in the middle of the battle, a dark Servine figure appeared. The figure telekinetically pulled the Wrath and the Witch king apart. "Quit your petty squabble!" The figure screeched, and then a portal opened. "I am ready to give you both GREAT power and reward." He beckoned towards the portal. "Enter it." Then he turned to the Witch. "and get your master to come too."

@Donder172 @Barbas

Lordvader59 said:
All of a sudden, in the middle of the battle, a dark Servine figure appeared. The figure telekinetically pulled the Wrath and the Witch king apart. "Quit your petty squabble!" The figure screeched, and then a portal opened. "I am ready to give you both GREAT power and reward." He beckoned towards the portal. "Enter it." Then he turned to the Witch. "and get your master to come too."
@Donder172 @Barbas
"And what about the Emperor? I am the Emperor's Wrath, chosen by his Hand."

Donder172 said:
"Zakuul just decimated the Republic and Imperial navy in matters of a month. After three months, they blockaded both Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. After a year, they pretty much won already..."
Bill smiled "Maybe I could go there, I am an intrgalatic demon so I could help." He said as he brought out his cane and had it for support.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill smiled "Maybe I could go there, I am an intrgalatic demon so I could help." He said as he brought out his cane and had it for support.

[/QUOTE]
"We got could really use help, but Zakuul isn't the only problem. Even now, while Zakuul rules, both the Empire and the Republic keep waging war. Saresh is even completely ignoring Zakuul. She is too obsessed with the downfall of the Sith, that she even ignores what actually is going on." Mizelia answered to Bill

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel would have calm down in this hours. But he was still depressed for losing the only thing he cared about. He would reach out for the castle, searching for Toriel.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Asriel would have calm down in this hours. But he was still depressed for losing the only thing he cared about. He would reach out for the castle, searching for Toriel.
Toriel

"My child... what's going on? You look sad, are you not happy? It's going to be your day tomorrow!" She tried brightening Asriel up.

Birdsie said:
Toriel
"My child... what's going on? You look sad, are you not happy? It's going to be your day tomorrow!" She tried brightening Asriel up.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara ran away. She disappeared in the bushes." He had an emotionless expression now.

Lordvader59 said:
"Just step into the Portal, your Emperor will be summoned later."
@Donder172
The Wrath thought for a moment, then Force pulled the remains of lightsaber to him and walked into the portal. Before walking into the portal saying "If this is sort of a set-up, I will hunt you down." then enters

Bill sighed "Listen I have been to many universes, yours has a villain like the rest, empires and villains don't last. I'm a villain and look at me, I am a weak Dorito.

@Donder172

Donder172 said:
Dark Souls Universe

@RedTeam Grif

Artorias

Dark Souls Universe

Artorias's train of thought was derailed as he heard a sound that was alien to him he had no idea what it was but he thought it was most likely best to warn his allies.

"Thel shied the child I can hear something coming and I have a gut feeling it may be hostile." Artorias said bringing up his shield and unsheathing his sword ready for what is to come.

@billthesomething @Noivian@Donder172

@Donder172[/URL]
"These 'villans' exist for over a thousand years. And they aren't really villans. Their philosophy is different from ours, actually the complete opposite. I'm going to say, both sides did horrible things, I will not deny that. Partly, the war we have now is partly the fault of the Senate during the Great Hyperspace Wars. And the Sith sacked my home during the peace talk and held the entire planet hostage twenty years ago."

Knight Artorias] [CENTER] [COLOR=#b30000]Artorias[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Dark Souls Universe[/COLOR] [/CENTER] Artorias's train of thought was derailed as he heard a sound that was alien to him he had no idea what it was but he thought it was most likely best to warn his allies[COLOR=#000000].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]"Thel shied the child I can hear something coming and I have a gut feeling it may be hostile." [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Artorias said bringing up his shield and unsheathing his sword ready for what is to come.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL] @Noivian
Thel had heard the sound as well and activated his energy blade and stood guard before Frisk "Prove it to be hostile i will join you in battle Artorias "

Bill grabbed and lifted her up " You fight for your home, do you do it because it is right or because you were taught to think it was right." He said as he dangled her in the air moving in a random direction.

@Donder172

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara ran away. She disappeared in the bushes." He had an emotionless expression now.
Toriel

"My god... I don't know why she'd do that!" Toriel kneeled and hugged Asriel with a sad face. "My child, w- we can find her... I'm sure she loves you."

billthesomething said:
Thel had heard the sound as well and activated his energy blade and stood guard before Frisk "Prove it to be hostile i will join you in battle Artorias "
Artorias nodded in agreement taking his battle stance waiting for whatever was coming up ahead to show itself hoping the battle would not be to difficult if it would come to a battle that is.

@Noivian @Donder172

Birdsie said:
Toriel
"My god... I don't know why she'd do that!" Toriel kneeled and hugged Asriel with a sad face. "My child, w- we can find her... I'm sure she loves you."
Asriel Dreemurr

"There is no need to find her. She doesen't want to be found." He would grind his teeth while little red flames generate around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back