• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Lordvader59 said:
Now, is there any place in particular you'd care to go until
Chara

"I'll stay here for now... because that comedian will cut me into pieces if I come back." Chara said to the Chaos Lord, looking him in the face.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I'll stay here for now... because that comedian will cut me into pieces if I come back." Chara said to the Chaos Lord, looking him in the face.
ERROR!SANS

"Now, now, 'your majesty', I have to get in another timeline to wipe it out. Have fun crying." He would laugh in a glitchy way, fading away.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Very well." He stepped aside. "Feel free to explore my Realm." The Realm could change shape at Chaos's will. Right now, the area was dominated by a huge castle.

Lordvader59 said:
"Very well." He stepped aside. "Feel free to explore my Realm." The Realm could change shape at Chaos's will. Right now, the area was dominated by a huge castle.
Chara

Chara walked around, exploring and having fun in general. She was anxious to ask one question. "So... if you're one of the two greatest Gods, who is the other one? And who made you two?" she loved asking exsitential questions.

Lordvader59 said:
"hmm so you have chosen your first champion" The Engineer droned as he observed lord of chaos "I thought Order had gotten her hands on Chara"

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara walked around, exploring and having fun in general. She was anxious to ask one question. "So... if you're one of the two greatest Gods, who is the other one? And who made you two?" she loved asking exsitential questions.
"Well, the other major god is my rival Order, and we were created at the beginning of all time when existence itself came into existence by the same force that made the first universes. Over the millennia, we have created some, destroyed others. Your's is actually relatively new."

@Birdsie

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel's eyes would change color, to a bright green to a dark red. Tears stop running down.

Asriel is filled with anger and disbelief.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Asriel's eyes would change color, to a bright green to a dark red. Tears stop running down.

"Hee hee, you should have waited kid" Plague knight stated as he observed Asriel who he had followed after the battle with the cyborg

Donder172 said:
The Wrath Force jumps over the spell "Enough games!" He then charges at at Witch King , aiming a Force Scream at him
Witch King of Angmar

Forming a magical shield to block the Force scream, the Witch King waits until Wrath is close enough before thrusting his Morgul blade at his heart.

Orc army

While the fight between the Witch King and Wrath continues, the Orcs begin to attack Hogwarts.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel Dreemurr

He would get up, going trough the ruins, getting in the golden-flower bed area. He starts to hit repeatly the flowers, screaming out: "WHY! I LOVED YOU! AND YOU REJECTED ME!" He would use the pyrokinesis to burn that flowers.

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Forming a magical shield to block the Force scream, the Witch King waits until Wrath is close enough before thrusting his Morgul blade at his heart.

Orc army

While the fight between the Witch King and Wrath continues, the Orcs begin to attack Hogwarts.
(we arn't anywhere near hogwarts)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would get up, going trough the ruins, getting in the golden-flower bed area. He starts to hit repeatly the flowers, screaming out: "WHY! I LOVED YOU! AND YOU REJECTED ME!" He would use the pyrokinesis to burn that flowers.
"You came on to strong, that's why" Plague knight knew that he might not have heard him but he felt it was smart to give his comments on the situation

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
"You came on to strong, that's why" Plague knight knew that he might not have heard him but he felt it was smart to give his comments on the situation
Asriel Dreemurr

He would launch a fireball at Plague Knight, his eyes are completely red now. "You IDIOT, she was right, in this world, its KILL or be KILLED. And it's most likely you will be KILLED today."

*Asriel is filled with anger

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar

Orc army

@Barbas (Mind if I break up the fight by recruiting both parties and Sauron into my army?)

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar

Orc army

The Wrath then leaps towards the Witch King, however, landing out of sword range, creating a small shockwave with the Force towards the Witch King

The dragon turns around for an attack, using Fire Breath on a group of Orcs

Asriel Dreemurr

He would then start to launch fireballs at the burned flowers, saying:

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would launch a fireball at Plague Knight, his eyes are completely red now. "You IDIOT, she was right, in this world, its KILL or be KILLED. And it's most likely you will be KILLED today."

*Asriel is filled with anger
Plague Knight dodged the fireball and used the big boom arcana "Hee hee, one girl doesn't accept your affection and you decide to kill everyone. Pretty pathetic if you ask me hee hee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back