• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar woke up in the infirmary and mentally groaned. She'd probably passed out from blood loss. She sighed and sat up, pulled on her boots, and strapped her dagger to her belt. She stood up and walked out of the infirmary.

Dante looked at his watch "it's about 3 in the afternoon dude" he tells vex

Vex groans and stands up stretching "really that late? Gods this suck" he says as he runs his hands through his hair

Dante chuckled at vex "come on dude lets go train that should wake you up a bit" he says patting vex on the back and vex groans again but nods then they begin to walk towards the training area

Vex rubbed his temples "gods my head is killing me dude" vex told Dante as they walked

Dante smiled at vex "well quit sleeping on the beach and your own bed and that wouldn't happen" he said patting vex on the back as they got closer to the training area

Vex looked at Altaria and shook his head as he felt his pockets and found a pair of sunglasses and put them on

Dante looked at Altaria as well "not in awhile he might still be knocked out in his cabin for all we know" he told her as he lead vex into the training area

Vincent wakes up in the Apollo Cabin. He struggles to get up. "Ugh." He walks outside, and falls as he passes out.

" Well anyone want to train with me in the arena so I have something to do to pass the time?" Altaria asked

((Sorry I haven't been on, Im moving tomorrow and had to pack and stuffs, I'll be on tomorrow maybe :P ))

Keira made her way out of the Hephaestus cabin, after having gotten her armor sized. Now, all she had to do was wait a little for the armor to be done, and they could depart for the quest. First things first, she went on a short border patrol and ended up on Half-Blood Hill, next to the tree.

C.J walked around and was playing with apps and was starting to drift everywhere. She always started bumping into people when she did this. Thus, making her clumsy, when she was in the zone she bumped into a girl and fell on her bum

Keira finally finished daydreaming in front of the tree and decided to see what everyone else was doing, and if they were ready. She walked down to the cabins and stopped in her tracks. A guy was laying on the ground, unconscious. She ran up to him and felt his pulse, finding him still alive. She grabbed some ambrosia from the emergency kit she kept with her and tried to feed him some. "Someone come help!" She called, loud enough to be heard throughout the camp.

@AwesomeBill

As the ambrosia entered his system, Vincent's eyes started to slowly open to his female savior. "Who... who are... you?" He says in a weak voice

Keira smiled, happy that the guy was awake. "The name's Keira," she said in introduction. "I'm the Poseidon councilor here at camp. What's your name?"

"Do you know what happened to you?" Keira asked, feeding him a little more ambrosia. "I found you here, unconscious."

Vincent looked at her, quite confused. "All I remember was waking up, getting ready, and going to walk outside. Then I get outside, and I wake up and you were helping me."

"Are you sure nothing else happened?" Keira furrowed her brow, slightly confused. "What about before you went to sleep? Has this happened before now?"

Vincent looked at her. "I used to just pass out at times, sometimes I would wake up with a nose bleed. It's just something medical." He looks at her with wide eyes, then feels under his nose, and as he sees there was no blood, he let out a sigh of relief.

Altaria hears the scream and runs to it finding Keira and Vincent "Whats wrong?"she asked worried

Vincent looks at her. "I just had my life saved by this daughter of Poseidon! I could have died!" He looks at Keira and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back