• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent started laughing then helped the two up. "Man, already having a good day at the beach." He smiles

Skylar blushed. "I'm gonna go swimming." She said and took off her short that were over her bathing suit and then ran into the water.

Vincent looks at him. "Not you. The other girl. The younger one." He looks around again. "Eh. I gave it my best effort." He says jokingly and lays down on the sand.

"Ah well I'm gonna go scare the crap out of your sister" he tells Vincent melting into the sand

(I gotta go you guys be back soon)

Altaria was already in the water as a dolphin * Right here * she says in all of there heads so they now where she is

Altaria did a flip and came up under Skylar and picked her up on her dolphin back and squeaked

Altaria made a sound of dolphin laughter and went faster and dove under then came back up

Dante shadow traveled under the water and held his breath as he swam up under skylar 'na-nuh, na-nuh, na-nuh' he thought increasing the tempo like from jaws then he got close and grabbed her and exploded out of the water holding her "na-na-na-nuh" he yells as he lifts her above his head and throws her back in the water laughing his head off

Dante fell back into the water holding his breath smiling at skylar and raised his eyebrows like 'you really got me?' And he grins at her

Dante grinned and broke the grip she had on him as they broke the surface of the water and he picked her up and threw her back into the water but a feet away from him and he laughed then dove into the water

Skylar swam towards him, smirking underwater. 
Skylar turned and saw something swimming towards them. It looked like a shadow. She titled her head as she looked at it and then her eyes went wide in fear. She swam to the surface. "SHARK!" She shouted before it grabbed onto her leg and pulled her under the water.

Dante saw the shark and sighed 'not again shati' he thinks as he swims to the shark and pulled out his scythe and swung it once slicing the shark in half and it let go of skylars leg then swims to her "you ok?" He asks her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back