• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Keira nodded and waved goodbye to Dante. Then, she approached the Hephaestus cabin and knocked on the door. "Hey guys, I'm here for my armor measurements!" As she waited, Keira sat down on the steps and pulled out her sword and began sharpening it with a whetstone.

Altaria sat down and shined her armor and sword then sharpened it and put enchanted paint on it she had in her cabin that makes it always come back to her then she went back to the arena to wait for Raiko

Vincent wakes up in the infirmary. "Son of a... I fell asleep on the job." He quickly gets up go check the infirmary.

Col had been working on his new toy when he heard a knock. He quickly went to the door and opened it seeing Keira.

"Hey" Col says while wiping oil off his face.

Altaria decides to go to eat and then go to Raiko's cabin to get him she heads for the dinning pavilion  
Altaria eats some pancakes bacon and toast puts eggs in the fire and goes to the Hephaestus cabin and sees someone she does not know " Hello Col , and hi uuummm my name is Altaria what is your name ?" She asks the girl " And Col can you tell Raiko to meet me at the arena in 20 minutes ok please "

"Hey," Keira said. "I'm here for my armor size? I heard that you guys were making armor for us and needed my height. So, here I am." Keira heard a girl come up behind them and ask what her name was. "Um, Keira."

" Hi Keira im new hear and I still have not met everyone " Altaria said " Hey do they have a lake around her ?" she asked Keira

Skylar smiled and then ran to her cabin. She quickly got dressed into a purple one piece with the sun from tangled on it. She then put on some flip flops, sunglasses, and a pair of Jean shorts. She then walked out of her cabin and towards the beach.

Altaria saw Skylar and said " Bye " and she ran to Skylar " Going swimming can I come " she asked

Dante chuckled as left and went to his cabin and put on his black swim trunks with a white skull on the right leg and elaborate lines going all around it then he and he put on a black sleeveless and headed towards the beach ending up walking right next to skylar then he looked at Altaria "sure the more the merrier" he tells her with a smile

Vincent was walking from the infirmary to the Dining pavilion until he saw Sky walking with someone. "SKY! SKYYYYY!" He yells as he start running slowly towards her.

Vincent reaches her. "No. I just thought I'd ask how you were feeling today. Seeing how you passed out yesterday." He said with a chuckle

Vincent pretends it hurt and grabbed his arm. "Owwww. And I'm not really much for swimming, but I'll tag along."

Dante laughs 'noobs' is all he thinks as he melts into the shadows and reappears on the beach "I won" he yells to skylar and Vincent

Dante falls back with a agh and lands on his back "wow thanks sky that felt so great" he says with a laugh then he looks at Vincent "I'm ok sky should be too since I cushioned her fall" he says with a laugh

Skylar laughed and then blushed when she realized she was on top of Dante. She tried to push herself off him but her hands sunk into the sand. 'Great. The only thing to make this more awkward is if Vex saw this.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back