• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent looks back at Altaria. "No. I just passed out as I was walking out of my cabin."

Keira grinned back at Vincent and then looked at the girl. "Could you get some help? Preferably someone who could help him get to the infirmary."

Keira jumped up and tried to hold him steady. "Calm down," she said, frantically. "We don't want you passing out again. I'll help you." She grabbed his arm and draped it over her head, holding some of his weight.

Vincent smiles at her. "Thank you. For helping me. Twice now." He starts to laugh a little.

Keira chuckled a little and began walking him toward the infirmary. "It's no trouble. I always try to help in whatever way I can."

Vincent looks at one of the two, then the other. "So, either of you two know how long I was out?"

Vincent looks at Altaria. "Well, it feels like today, but You never know how unnoticed someone can go."

" uuummm so you fell this mornning or at noon because it is a little past noon "Altaria said

Altaria heard footsteps and looked at Skylar  
She looked back at Keira and said "Nice to meet you Keira"

Vincent looks at Sky. "I woke up and walked out of the cabin. When I walked out, I passed out."

" Keira and me are taking him to the infirmary "Altaria said looking at the worried Skylar  
(Got to go to bed got school tomorrow bie night)

Skylar sighed and hugged him. "At least you're alright." She said. "I'm heading to the cabin." She told him and walked off.

(I'm off too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back