• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Assailant said:
*Nyx sits in a pile of human intestines and bounces a severed head off a wall*
I was bored.
Dante: ".... Yeah, you're on your own.... I can write off a stolen sandwich. That.... Unless that's a pile of assorted Team Rocket parts there's no amount of fancy writing I can use to save your ass...."

You won't be able to write off Baelok either. On the bright side, he's a relatively good thief so he doesn't get caught.... usually.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: ".... Yeah, you're on your own.... I can write off a stolen sandwich. That.... Unless that's a pile of assorted Team Rocket parts there's no amount of fancy writing I can use to save your ass...."

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: *looks down at the parts*

Nyx: "I mean some of it is."

Onikmey said:
You won't be able to write off Baelok either. On the bright side, he's a relatively good thief so he doesn't get caught.... usually.
Nyx has never been caught himself. For all the horrible brutality I've jokingly written for him, he's actually a very intelligent killer. Sure, he very much enjoys his brutal dismemberment, but other times his kills consist of nothing more than a slit artery or throat. Other times, he chokes them. Sometimes he kills them with a blunt object, others he uses more... finesse. Sometimes quick, sometimes agonizingly slow.

He tends to use different weapons and attack in different ways. Nyx is very surprisingly intelligent, and his M.O. is nigh impossible to exactly pin down. The only thing that connects his murders is that the culprit was never found.

Onikmey said:
Dante can pay for stolen food, he can't pay for stolen body parts....

Assailant said:
Nyx: *looks down at the parts*
Nyx: "I mean some of it is."
Dante: *Facepalm* How about this, I'll find you Team Rocket members to cure your boredom, and you save... that treatment... for them... Deal?

....Keep in mind the alternative is imprisonment or death..... I can't really stop that...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante can pay for stolen food, he can't pay for stolen body parts....
Dante: *Facepalm* How about this, I'll find you Team Rocket members to cure your boredom, and you save... that treatment... for them... Deal?

....Keep in mind the alternative is imprisonment or death..... I can't really stop that...

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: You can't imprison what you can't see! *Turns invisible*

It's not just one sandwich.........

*thinks about the millions of hungry bugs that would normally prey on each other but now are not so they need a new food source*

Assailant said:
Nyx has never been caught himself. For all the horrible brutality I've jokingly written for him, he's actually a very intelligent killer. Sure, he very much enjoys his brutal dismemberment, but other times his kills consist of nothing more than a slit artery or throat. Other times, he chokes them. Sometimes he kills them with a blunt object, others he uses more... finesse. Sometimes quick, sometimes agonizingly slow.
He tends to use different weapons and attack in different ways. Nyx is very surprisingly intelligent, and his M.O. is nigh impossible to exactly pin down. The only thing that connects his murders is that the culprit was never found.
I feel like Gregor should be trying to hunt down this mystery killer as a side project.

I will have to update Alaric's team eventually, due to some delicious twists I have in store for him. But for now, I think his current team does cover all type weaknesses.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Nyx: You can't imprison what you can't see! *Turns invisible*

[/QUOTE]
Dante: Luca... if you please...

Luca: I can see auras you know, auras don't turn invisible ^^

Onikmey said:
It's not just one sandwich.........
*thinks about the millions of hungry bugs that would normally prey on each other but now are not so they need a new food source*
Well then...

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I feel like Gregor should be trying to hunt down this mystery killer as a side project.

[/QUOTE]
That would be interesting. Nyx's enemy list would then be to 5 people.

I'm going to try and make the swarm as self-sustained as possible, but I still can't think of a way that doesn't end with a slow or fast ecological collapse.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante can pay for stolen food, he can't pay for stolen body parts....

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Or, you know, I could just kill you too. However, your deal certainly interests me. I accept these conditions.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: Luca... if you please...
Luca: I can see auras you know, auras don't turn invisible ^^

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Okay, good point. Instead, how about this. *goes into ethereal plane*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Assuming Gregor can actually piece the evidence together.
SPOILER: He can and by the gods he will.

[/QUOTE]
Once Nyx meets Gregor, assuming Nyx shows off his murderous intent (which I can't imagine he won't) then it wouldn't be TOO long before Gregor begins piecing it together. It wouldn't be until Nyx shows his powers to Gregor, though, that he'll have the pieces he needs. That, and until Gregor sees him kill.

So, natural hive organizations:

Do we wanna consider Durant and Scizor two separate species of ant, or do we wanna say that they're separate classes (i.e. workers and drones)

Onikmey said:
Do we wanna consider Durant and Scizor two separate species of ant, or do we wanna say that they're separate classes (i.e. workers and drones)
I wouldn't even consider Scizor to be related to an ant at all, honestly.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]...Charizard is weak to electricity as well

[/QUOTE]
Damnit, I thought he was Fire - Dragon. Which would make so much more sense, but whatever.

Onikmey said:
I like the idea of separate classes but it's a bit weird since Scyther (a praying mantis) turns into a Scizor (an ant).

Assailant said:
Nyx: Or, you know, I could just kill you too. However, your deal certainly interests me. I accept these conditions.
Nyx: Okay, good point. Instead, how about this. *goes into ethereal plane*

Once Nyx meets Gregor, assuming Nyx shows off his murderous intent (which I can't imagine he won't) then it wouldn't be TOO long before Gregor begins piecing it together. It wouldn't be until Nyx shows his powers to Gregor, though, that he'll have the pieces he needs. That, and until Gregor sees him kill.
Dante: Don't make me send Gemini to fetch you... Her Bi-polar switch is still set on Kill instead of stun.... *crosses arms and waits*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: Don't make me send Gemini to fetch you... Her Bi-polar switch is still set on Kill instead of stun.... *crosses arms and waits*

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Funny, Dante. I didn't take you for the type to only want a team of five pokemon.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Charizard is Fire/Flying. Mega Charizard X is Fire/Dragon

[/QUOTE]
I know now, but that's dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back