• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
If Max is ever around Baelok, Ghosts avoid him like the plague. Shedinja stealing souls when they look at it's back and all that.
Oh shit... I just realized...

that means if Max is in the ethereal plane and he looks at Shedinja's back, than Max will simply become a lifeless husk.

Baelok also believes that if he looks at Shedinja's back he'll lose all of his humanity, leaving behind only the monster.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Max's team as a big weakness to Electric types, but that's it from what I see

[/QUOTE]
Max is supposed to be the strategic player. Y'know, the competitive pokemon players who cover all their bases. He does everything short of EV training and IV breeding.

Unfortunately, I am not good when it comes to type matchup (or wasn't at the time, anyway,) so my ineptitude rubbed off.

Onikmey said:
If Max is ever around Baelok, Ghosts avoid him like the plague. Shedinja stealing souls when they look at it's back and all that.
Exception being Gemini. She ain't scared of him xD

I never really looked at my type chart, so I don't really know if I'm lacking anything, but I'm pretty sure I have all my bases covered... Dante's team kinda makes it a point to cover each other's weaknesses.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Max's team as a big weakness to Electric types, but that's it from what I see

[/QUOTE]
Just don't do anything illegal and you won't have to face the wrath of Justice! (Gregor's Manectirc).

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Gregor: *Eye's flicker between handcuffs and Baelok*

[/QUOTE]
Dante: Down boy.... You can't handle him...

Assailant said:
Unfortunately, I am not good when it comes to type matchup (or wasn't at the time, anyway,) so my ineptitude rubbed off.
Sorry, didn't mean to point that out. I was just sticking in my two cents. Zak's team is going to have a big Fairy weakness. Galahad is weak to fairy, when Sapphire becomes a Kingdra, she'll be weak to fairies. And Zak's future tyrunt is rock/dragon, another type weak to fairy.

Onikmey said:
*Baelok continues to eat stolen sandwich*
I was hungry.
Dante:".... Did you even think to just ask? I have plenty of money....Speaking of which... I gave you 10,000 pokecoins... the fuck did those go?"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I never really looked at my type chart, so I don't really know if I'm lacking anything, but I'm pretty sure I have all my bases covered... Dante's team kinda makes it a point to cover each other's weaknesses.

[/QUOTE]
Dante's team has a big weakness to fightning types. Sorry, I was curious so I looked into it. Ain't trying to step on ya toes

Onikmey said:
Dante's pancakes are a blessing from heaven. Baelok's hunger is a curse from hell
This is beyond true...

Onikmey said:
"I was really hungry"
Dante: *facepalm* Okay.. if you need money, just ask. It's REALLY hard for me to pull strings for you when you keep stealing food...

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Dante's team has a big weakness to fightning types. Sorry, I was curious so I looked into it. Ain't trying to step on ya toes

[/QUOTE]
Nah it's all good, I was seriously curious where my weaknesses are xD I do find it kinda Ironic though since his team is known for combat xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Sorry, didn't mean to point that out. I was just sticking in my two cents. Zak's team is going to have a big Fairy weakness. Galahad is weak to fairy, when Sapphire becomes a Kingdra, she'll be weak to fairies. And Zak's future tyrunt is rock/dragon, another type weak to fairy.

[/QUOTE]
No, it's fine. But my team isn't THAT weak to electric. Lapras and Pidgeot will have a hard time, but otherwise we're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back