• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

@SpicyLickiTounge

Sorry I've been so dead pal. I've been busy studying for a double test, plus I had some jobs to do on the weekend. Hopefully, if everything goes well, I should be able to post by Tuesday night.

Hopefully

If you can delay getting to the police station until I can respond tomorrow evening, I think I can find a way to send Baelok to help. I really wanna use "the early pidgey gets the weedle" as a saying for patience.

I ain't gonna lie, half off me really wanted to make an escape from INSIDE the police car. Don't know how the hell I could've pulled it off though haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Alright. I know you like consistency, but do you wanna through up a post for Max first?

[/QUOTE]
Sure.

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] Mr.Mom xD . Have you seen that movie?
Seen the movie, and heard the song based off of it xD

You all should realize by now my posts have references EVERYWHERE LMFAO

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yep! They don't make great songs like that anymore...

[/QUOTE]
Music has changed over the years. My favorite genre is country, I wish I knew more people that liked it as well. The pop culture nowadays just glorifies the partying at clubs life, getting wasted, etc.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Music has changed over the years. My favorite genre is country, I wish I knew more people that liked it as well. The pop culture nowadays just glorifies the partying at clubs life, getting wasted, etc.

[/QUOTE]
You got one right here!

I agree, most pop music is just stupid.... There are some exceptions, but they are few and far between xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]You got one right here!

[/QUOTE]
I will admit though, country has changed too. Luke Bryan is my favorite though.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Music has changed over the years. My favorite genre is country, I wish I knew more people that liked it as well. The pop culture nowadays just glorifies the partying at clubs life, getting wasted, etc.

[/QUOTE]
There is some country that I like but most of it I'm pretty much apathetic about and I too despise pop most pop songs. My favorite genres of music are rock/metal, ska, reggae ad rap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back