• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Music has changed over the years. My favorite genre is country, I wish I knew more people that liked it as well. The pop culture nowadays just glorifies the partying at clubs life, getting wasted, etc.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, unfortunately, a lot of country music has become that too. I'm not a country fan, but I can respect the ones that AREN'T that. I hate pop music.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Do you guys think normal fruits and vegetables exist in the pokeverse? Or is it just berries?

[/QUOTE]
All of the "berries" are based off actual fruit so.... xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]All of the "berries" are based off actual fruit so.... xD

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm talking about tomatoes, apples, and the like.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well I'm talking about tomatoes, apples, and the like.

[/QUOTE]
Tamato Berry, Oran Berry, etc xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Tamato Berry, Oran Berry, etc xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay here is a big one though. Are there other animals besides Pokemon? If someone eats a burger is it Miltank flesh or are there cows?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Okay here is a big one though. Are there other animals besides Pokemon? If someone eats a burger is it Miltank flesh or are there cows?

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they're all pokemon. Much like humans eat animals and own pets in the real world, humans eat pokemon and befriend them in the pokemon world.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Okay here is a big one though. Are there other animals besides Pokemon? If someone eats a burger is it Miltank flesh or are there cows?

[/QUOTE]
Either miltank or Tauros....

Now the REAL question is... is there such thing as an inanimate object?

Or is everything pokemon...?

Assailant said:
Now the REAL question is... is there such thing as an inanimate object?
Or is everything pokemon...?
I want to laugh at this... but frankly... It's hard to deny that's a legitimate question xD

If I do not post tonight, please assume that a tornado hit my home. If I do not post by tomorrow night, please assume that I am dead.

@Jose Prime Just so you know, Max was just sitting silent with his eyes closed for like a minute. I'm assuming you didn't catch that, given that you didn't comment at all on it, but if that's not the case than that's cool.

Onikmey said:
Zak may not know this, but solrock and lunatone levitate
Son of a bitch! Well, compared to the average trainer, he has advanced knowledge due to his parents teaching him. But this just proves he's not all knowing haha

I also wasn't nearly as good with the type chart when I made my team as I am now, so I have nothing against Psychics. Closest I have is a Psychic itself.

Assailant said:
@Jose Prime Just so you know, Max was just sitting silent with his eyes closed for like a minute. I'm assuming you didn't catch that, given that you didn't comment at all on it, but if that's not the case than that's cool.
I tried to write it as they both went silent at the same time. Zak thought about his strategy when Max went all Aang xD

If Max is ever around Baelok, Ghosts avoid him like the plague. Shedinja stealing souls when they look at it's back and all that.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I tried to write it as they both went silent at the same time. Zak thought about his strategy when Max went all Aang xD

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay.

Also, I didn't even consider that Max was going Aang, but it does fit rather well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back