• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]The funny thing is in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference. So in other words:
tumblr_mxpzo6nFtP1qgfmjxo2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Omg... hellsing abridged.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]The funny thing is in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference. So in other words:
tumblr_mxpzo6nFtP1qgfmjxo2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
You hate everyone equally to? Sweet!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yes. OMG is my name, and that is from Hellsing Abridged... your point?

[/QUOTE]
my point is...bitches love cannons

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise for my inactivity. I've been very busy with work, expect a post by the end of tomorrow.

Has the time skip happened? :3

What did you expect, practically robbing a populated store the day after a terrorist attack from the world's most feared organization in the same town it occurred in?

Assailant said:
What did you expect, practically robbing a populated store the day after a terrorist attack from the world's most feared organization in the same town it occurred in?
And all because of a lack of donuts. Get your shit together department store!

Also wouldn't it be cool if Max and Zak just booked it out of there and became outlaws.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Max and Zak just booked it out of there and became outlaws.

[/QUOTE]
I thought about going that way, at least for Zak. Not sure how Zak could pull off being an outlaw haha

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]And all because of a lack of donuts. Get your shit together department store!
Also wouldn't it be cool if Max and Zak just booked it out of there and became outlaws.

[/QUOTE]
Max wouldn't do that. He's only a minor suspect at worst.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I thought about going that way, at least for Zak. Not sure how Zak could pull off being an outlaw haha

[/QUOTE]
Well, that would instantly end their travels.

Besides, if Zak did that, Max would have reason to believe he's ACTUALLY Team Rocket, which would then put them on the path of being enemies.

Assailant said:
Besides, if Zak did that, Max would have reason to believe he's ACTUALLY Team Rocket, which would then put them on the path of being enemies.
Drama bomb right there. Boom.

Assailant said:
Although, Zak would have MUCH bigger problems than Max in that case.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I thought about going that way, at least for Zak. Not sure how Zak could pull off being an outlaw haha

[/QUOTE]
I think maybe the best way to go about it is let the Police take in Zak for questioning and then after a couple hours of awkward explanation about doughnut rampaging, have the police let you off easy assuming Zak is willing to pay the money he "stole" back to the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gotta say, this grumpy Zak is channeling all of me right now. This is how I am every morning, my family will sometimes curse the world when I wake up. Luckily, it doesn't take me this long to fully wake up haha

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I think maybe the best way to go about it is let the Police take in Zak for questioning and then after a couple hours of awkward explanation about doughnut rampaging, have the police let you off easy assuming Zak is willing to pay the money he "stole" back to the store.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I don't know how to get Zak out of this one! Haha

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I think maybe the best way to go about it is let the Police take in Zak for questioning and then after a couple hours of awkward explanation about doughnut rampaging, have the police let you off easy assuming Zak is willing to pay the money he "stole" back to the store.

[/QUOTE]

Don't even think of having Dante bail you out.... He's already running a daycare he doesn't need to be taking care of ANOTHER child(*cough*Zak*cough*) on top of it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back