• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Yeah, it's weird. It's reflected in how they live too, with scyther being a mostly solitary but swift hunter and scizor being a colony living slow pokemon that is really strong for its size. Joltik does it too, going from a tick to a tarantula.

Assailant said:
Nyx: Funny, Dante. I didn't take you for the type to only want a team of five pokemon.
Dante: I wouldn't estimate the bi-polar living(sort of) swords if I were you.... Besides, if you're in the ethereal plain I can't give you your targets to hunt down...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: I wouldn't estimate the bi-polar living(sort of) swords if I were you.... Besides, if you're in the ethereal plain I can't give you your targets to hunt down...

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: *Warps out of the ethereal plane* how are you hearing me in the ethereal plane? As far as I know, Maxwell Teller's the only human who is capable of that. Well, the only one anywhere nearby, by which I mean in this region, at any rate.

Assailant said:
Nyx: *Warps out of the ethereal plane* how are you hearing me in the ethereal plane? As far as I know, Maxwell Teller's the only human who is capable of that. Well, the only one anywhere nearby, by which I mean in this region, at any rate.
Dante: "Gemini's constantly talking in my head. She was repeating it back"

I wasn't thinking ^^;;;

Assailant said:
Iudyr: *Appears as if from no where* *Waves* *Disappears*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: *Appears as if from no where* *Waves* *Disappears*

[/QUOTE]
*flips off*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: "Gemini's constantly talking in my head. She was repeating it back"
I wasn't thinking ^^;;;

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Huh...

Nyx: *grabs Gemini and dual-weilds her*

Nyx: Huh, she controls pretty well.

Onikmey said:
*chirping in the walls serving no purpose but to set the mood*
Nyx: *uses Gemini to stab the chirping thing(s)*

Assailant said:
*flips off*

NOOOOO! NOT THE KRICKETUNE! NYX YOU BASTARD!

Assailant said:
*flips off*

Dante: Wait for it....

*Gemini's tassels wrap around Nyx's arms* And just like that, you're a puppet. ^^

Srsly.. If those tassels wrap around your arms Doublade, Honedge, or Aegislash is capable of controlling you like a puppet... Scary shit...

Nyx: *laughs*

Nyx: Buddy... explain to me how a ghost can control a ghost?

Nyx: *waves Gemini around freely*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Can this just be the RP from now on. Dante and Nyx going back and forth. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Oh, bad decision Throne. Given the OOC nature of this thread, the distance from the fourth wall is rather small. Now, most characters are still relatively incapable of seeing it, but Maxwell and my... "gift," which in roleplay allows us to see the meta-world of the dead, now renders us capable of entirely breaking the fourth wall, and with time even transcending it.

Max: Let's not let Nyx break through the fourth wall and attack your world, okay? He can kill ghosts IRP, but the "ghosts" of the meta-world of the OOC, that being your realm, would naturally be you all. So... let's not?

Nyx: Damn it Max, get out of my way.

Max: Nah.

Onikmey said:
*uses lots of meta-insects to rebuild 4th wall*
Max: Not how it works pal. Remember, the ghost-world in the roleplay is the meta-world of that thread, and the fourth wall is the barrier between the meta world of this thread, that being your world, and the world this thread is set in. Anything your bugs couldn't do to the Ethereal plane in the roleplay, they are incapable of doing to the fourth wall.

Nyx: See? You are powerless!

Max: *punches Nyx* But I mean, I'm not.

Nyx: *wields Gemini*

Max: Okay, maybe that was a bad idea.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Do these meta insects happen to preform Meta-morphises *giggles like little school girl*

[/QUOTE]
Max: *raises hand* Nice one, high five!

Nyx: *raises Gemini* Nice one, high five!

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Do these meta insects happen to preform Meta-morphises *giggles like little school girl*

[/QUOTE]
*Put's hand out for high fives*

Nyx: Damn it, I was hoping they wouldn't find out they could do that.

Max: Haha! Yeah, nice. But I mean... he's still beyond the fourth wall.

Nyx: Yup, you guys have the same power on me that ghosts do in the roleplay. Beyond the fourth wall, you are as powerful as myself. Theoretically, anyway.

Max: Damn it, I can't beat him alone.

Assailant: Okay guys, rush him!

Max: I like that plan!

Assailant said:

Nyx: Yup, you guys have the same power on me that ghosts do in the roleplay. Beyond the fourth wall, you are as powerful as myself. Theoretically, anyway.

Or this could happen....

*Gemini moves on her own, causing Nyx to repeatedly punch himself in the face while he holds her*

Bro, stop hitting yourself.... ;D

Oh, and did I neglect to mention that IRL I'm a mixed martial artist? I think that might be relevant here ^^

Assailant said:

Throne Trinity: Have at thee! No wait that's a stupid thing to say... Eh fuck it. *Rushes Nyx*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Or this could happen....
*Gemini moves on her own, causing Nyx to repeatedly punch himself in the face while he holds her*

Bro, stop hitting yourself.... ;D

Oh, and did I neglect to mention that IRL I'm a mixed martial artist? I think that might be relevant here ^^

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Right... and I'm a super-powered hybrid with supernatural abilities, psychopathic tendencies, and multiple years of non-stop killing including fighting trained killers and police officers.

Also, as much as Gemini can resist, so can I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back