• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Or this could happen....
Oh, and did I neglect to mention that IRL I'm a mixed martial artist? I think that might be relevant here ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh bro I do MMA too! We should square off sometime. Although you're older than me and could probably wreck my steize...

I got to a Red Belt in Tang Soo Do, so that's something.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]But I do IRL fencing so yeah, sword fight me.

[/QUOTE]
I did fencing for like three days, then quit.

You know, a horrible side effect of working with dogs is, every time I see a Beneful Ad on YouTube, it pisses me off. Does that make me a bad person? Probably, but meh.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I respect that.

[/QUOTE]
Which one? Getting a red belt in Tang Soo Do, or quitting after three days of fencing.

Fencing annoyed me. We spent like five minutes actually fencing each class, and the rest of the hour and a half just doing agonizing workouts, most of which weren't even all that relevant to fencing.

Assailant said:
Fencing annoyed me. We spent like five minutes actually fencing each class, and the rest of the hour and a half just doing agonizing workouts, most of which weren't even all that relevant to fencing.
Must have been a shitty fencing teacher.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh bro I do MMA too! We should square off sometime. Although you're older than me and could probably wreck my steize...

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. I'm always looking for a good brawl!

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]But I do IRL fencing so yeah, sword fight me.

[/QUOTE]
I've practiced Kendo. Bring it on!

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Never Eat Soggy Waffles! Damn it! I blame my dyslexia

[/QUOTE]
I guessed it was an accident on your part, but it's kinda funny.

Max: Are you sure you REALLY know your way? The air currents can screw you up.

Zak: It's just a straight shot, it's easy!

Zak: *Flies in the opposite direction*

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Daw it's okay
Ok, so I've never heard "daw" before. It sounded cute in my head, like Eddie cute. You must be the happiest person on Earth to come up with this stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back