• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

And my post is up xD

Poor Luca... she feels terrible for the egg falling (so does Zora, but she's trying hard not to let it show)

LeSoraAmari said:
Where is everyone at, at the moment? :3
Dante, Ravyn, Gregor, and now Baelok are on what I assume is either Route 121 or 120. Max and Zak are nearing Mossdeep City. Alaric is at his house, waiting for Dante. Team Rocket members are at one of their bases. I believe I've missed some more stuff but that's what I can remember right away.

Baelok, dante, ravyn, and Gregor are in the really high grass pathway about halfway down route 120 right next to foretree

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Please do not visit Dante.... We do not need Baelok losing his shit agian ><

[/QUOTE]
Metabomb is going to crash down at Alarics house, don't worry c:

And I know her egg-sitting privileges are gone, but is she still holding an egg when Baelok makes it through the grasses to see them?

Okay, so everytime I have tired to work on my post I have been pulled away. I will get it up soon... promise...

Also, is anyone in Slatport ?

Onikmey said:
And I know her egg-sitting privileges are gone, but is she still holding an egg when Baelok makes it through the grasses to see them?
If she was, she isn't by that point. I may have forgotten to mention it in my post, but if she DID have an egg, it would have been passed to someone else.

Arcaeus said:
Okay, so everytime I have tired to work on my post I have been pulled away. I will get it up soon... promise...
Also, is anyone in Slatport ?
Not currently that I'm aware of

KageYuuki said:
Unless you're a high ranking Rocket member I wouldn't recommend bothering them xD
Or maybe that is a amazing reason to bother them

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back