• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Who all of alaric's pokemon are with Dante? I didn't know they were with him, Baelok would have behaved differently....

All of them. After Alaric and Lodern's tumble from the boat, Aphrodite sent the rest of his pokemon ahead while she nursed him back to health. They went back to Mt. Pyre to see if there was anything more they could do, while Alaric sent Aphrodite to go find Dante. The rest of the team met with them when they took some injured people and pokemon back to Lilycove, and they all went with Dante from there, since Al was in good hands with Hibiki.

Elysium said:
Since Alaric's pokemon are currently traveling with Dante, and I'm bored, I may do a post from the POV of pokemon.
Aww man, I'm sorry for the boredom. Had I known, I would've sped up the travel to Mosdeep. Would you like to go over what's going to happen for the gym battle?

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Aww man, I'm sorry for the boredom. Had I known, I would've sped up the travel to Mosdeep. Would you like to go over what's going to happen for the gym battle?

[/QUOTE]
If you want to. It's kind of fun to read the stuff, but it's more fun to be active in it. Gives me time to write for my other RP as well, and that's slow going, since I'm building the world from the ground up.

KageYuuki said:
Most of them are in their pokeballs though aren't they?
Nope.

Can it be that Baelok's name was not under the files of project S.W.A.R.M. and that Dante knows his name because of mind-meld? Baelok is trying to avoid having anyone else finding out he's alive, especially alaric. It would be bad form for him to casually walk up to alaric's pokemon when they know who/what he is.

Onikmey said:
Can it be that Baelok's name was not under the files of project S.W.A.R.M. and that Dante knows his name because of mind-meld? Baelok is trying to avoid having anyone else finding out he's alive, especially alaric. It would be bad form for him to casually walk up to alaric's pokemon when they know who/what he is.
The only one who would have had access to the files to see the name would be Dante. Alaric would know project SWARM exists, but only Dante actually got to see the files. So Alaric's pokemon wouldn't know anything about him. Since Dante didn't tell Alaric or any of them about Baelok yet.

KageYuuki said:
Baelok losing his shit again in 3 . . .2 . . . 1 . . .
Alaric's pokemon don't know him, and Baelok wouldn't know those are Alaric's pokemon. So as far as he's concerned, their just clingers-on that got a bit defensive.

Yeah . . . Alaric's a King and Baelok was kind of programmed to kill the Kings. (Huh, maybe that's what Blair did . . .)

Onikmey said:
Baelok knows alaric's pokemon for the same reason he knows alaric. He was made to kill them. Right?
True, but how would you know Alaric's team from another team that has the same pokemon without Alaric in the front?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]True, but how would you know Alaric's team from another team that has the same pokemon without Alaric in the front?

[/QUOTE]
Battle scars? I don't think Alaric has any 'shiny' pokemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back