• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Lol everyone's talking about how tall they are when Hibiki is there like "Hello giants." Because he's 5'7"

Also, @One Mean Ghost , I just realised that your avatar is the Breton Hero from ESO :0

Also, I'll get my post up after work:3

Last edited by a moderator:
EXPMIRACLE said:
I don't even know how to identify height or weight ._.
For height I usually just use my own, for weight I just think of something random xD

Of course, it has to correspond with the height though.

LeSoraAmari said:
For height I usually just use my own, for weight I just think of something random xD
Of course, it has to correspond with the height though.
I don't even know my own height ._.

i live a sad life

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Nope

[/QUOTE]
Damn... Now I don't feel clever anymore.... ><

For those curious, it was the part about the Discovery Channel, which is mentioned in Eminem's song "Slim Shady"

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Damn... Now I don't feel clever anymore.... ><
For those curious, it was the part about the Discovery Channel, which is mentioned in Eminem's song "Slim Shady"

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry. That type of music isn't my cup of tea

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I'm sorry. That type of music isn't my cup of tea

[/QUOTE]
It's all good xD It's not really for everyone, but damn if that stuff doesn't get you fired up for the gym xD

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I'm just waiting for the time skip. Knowing my luck, in the middle of typing it'll be posted up.
I know how you feel. I'm going to make a couple posts soon. Hopefully I can get them up before the time skip.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Pretty quiet today

[/QUOTE]
I'm doing a Dice Roleplay with a few of my friends. So yeah, I won't be that active today.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Yeah. I'm doing some work so it'll be awhile until I post.

[/QUOTE]
EXPMIRACLE said:
I'm doing a Dice Roleplay with a few of my friends. So yeah, I won't be that active today.
There's no rush from me, I'm just putting in my two cents :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back