• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Arcaeus said:
So...fun fact time. I decided to look at how tall some of my Pokemon are and I'm shocked.
So if I tell you Electivire is 5'11 (1,8m), how tall do you think Gastrodon and Jellicent are ?

Gastrodon is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 2'11" 0.9 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']

Jellicent is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 7'03" 2.2 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']
Hahaha yeah I wrote a post with my characters Lucario grabbing her and carrying her. Afterwards I I saw Lucario is barely over 4 feet tall xD

Onikmey said:
I'm definitely making some of my pokemon different than standard size
Yeah,I already did that. Lucario is supposed to be shorter than a Zoroark, but Luca and Zora are about the same size (roughly 5'9"). Shino is about there too. Kiba and Vera are both bigger, obviously.. I don't have a set size in mind for them, but I'd say Arcanine standing straight up would be a bit taller than Dante(6'03")

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha yeah I wrote a post with my characters Lucario grabbing her and carrying her. Afterwards I I saw Lucario is barely over 4 feet tall xD
Gastrodon is just slightly taller than friking Deerling xD

Arcanine is 6'03 ? Omg... I want one...

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have already said this, but Token and Effort are just smaller than the palm of a hand. Given is about as long as a forearm. Trust is a little shorter than average person height. Baelok is a little short as well.

Given is growing, so she was a little shorter than a forearm, now she covers from the elbow to just past the middle finger. When she's fully grown she'll be a bit larger than a backpack.

Onikmey said:
Given is growing, so she was a little shorter than a forearm, now she covers from the elbow to just past the middle finger. When she's fully grown she'll be a bit larger than a backpack.
I still can never remember which of your Pokemon are what.... Your unique names confuse me...

Arcaeus said:
So...fun fact time. I decided to look at how tall some of my Pokemon are and I'm shocked.
So if I tell you Electivire is 5'11 (1,8m), how tall do you think Gastrodon and Jellicent are ?

Gastrodon is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 2'11" 0.9 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']

Jellicent is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 7'03" 2.2 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']
Onikmey said:
I'm definitely making some of my pokemon different than standard size
Eisen is almost ten feel tall. Normally Aggron stands at 6'11". Total Alpha Male.

For scale, Alaric is just under 6'6". Total Alpha Male.

Sorry. I try to give my pokemon names based off of how I catch them. Trust is the scyther, who broke away from his pack to defend baelok. Effort is the ninjask he protected as it grew up. Token is the shedinja she'll he took after effort finally matured. Given was a weedle that a beedrill swarm left for him to raise. Given is now a kakuna.

Elysium said:
Eisen is almost ten feel tall. Normally Aggron stands at 6'11". Total Alpha Male.
For scale, Alaric is just under 6'6". Total Alpha Male.
Meanwhile, Dante is 6'03" and currently has an entire parade of kids and pokemon following him xD

He just seems to be a magnet for people and pokemon. They just want his pancakes....

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I feel ashamed that I'm much taller than a Charizard....

[/QUOTE]
Don't pay attention to Pokedex height and weight. It's BS.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I feel ashamed that I'm much taller than a Charizard....

[/QUOTE]I'm taller than Haxorus....

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So am I actually, I'm 6' even.
No dragon should be shorter than a human...

[/QUOTE]
Still a tiny bit taller :^3 I was 6'3 the last time I checked.

Arcaeus said:
Still a tiny bit taller :^3 I was 6'3 the last time I checked.
I really do wish I was taller though. I don't know why, but whenever I see someone crazy tall, I wish I had their height.

....I just want someone to call me a tall drink of water ok!!

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I really do wish I was taller though. I don't know why, but whenever I see someone crazy tall, I wish I had their height.
....I just want someone to call me a tall drink of water ok!!

[/QUOTE]
It can be hell to xD I like taller guys...which is an issue because very few people around where I live are taller than me.

I'm sure you will find someone that will say those sweet sweet words to you!!!

Arcaeus said:
It can be hell to xD I like taller guys...which is an issue because very few people around where I live are taller than me.
I'm sure you will find someone that will say those sweet sweet words to you!!!
I'm surrounded by shorter people. At home, at work, friends, they're all shorter than me.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I'm surrounded by shorter people. At home, at work, friends, they're all shorter than me.

[/QUOTE]
But let me ask an important question.... are they taller than Charizard ?

Arcaeus said:
But let me ask an important question.... are they taller than Charizard ?
Unfortunately, they're not. So they get to experience what it's like to look up at a flying flame lizard the way it was suppose to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back