• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Maybe a few eggs. Contents unknown to make things fun >3

[/QUOTE]
Ey, if one of those eggs contains Vulpix I want one. I need someone with flash fire xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcaeus said:
Ey, if one of those eggs contains Vulpix I want one. I need someone with flash fire xD
Well we won't know until it's hatched xD

I'm still trying ot figure out how Dante is going to handle all the eggs and pokemon....

Arcaeus said:
You may have to win over a certain Ninetails and his trainer first xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Well we won't know until it's hatched xD
I'm still trying ot figure out how Dante is going to handle all the eggs and pokemon....

[/QUOTE]
*waves*

Arcaeus said:
I got water types, case closed.
I think she means win their approval... xD

Keep in mind also, Ravyn is a war Veteran, not only that, she's one of the few that has earned Dante's trust in battle. Not to mention Kurama is one of the original Ninetails that were known to be demons-incarnate.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]original Ninetails that were known to be demons-incarnate.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I need to finish the lore post on that . . .

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I think she means win their approval... xD
Keep in mind also, Ravyn is a war Veteran, not only that, she's one of the few that has earned Dante's trust in battle. Not to mention Kurama is one of the original Ninetails that were known to be demons-incarnate.

[/QUOTE]
I have made my choice xD

Onikmey said:
A swarm of insects takes an egg.
Jk that'd be metagaming
i can already see random insects showing up whenever Dante makes pancakes now. Either that or Baelok just appearing at the window from nowhere staring at the pancakes. xD

KageYuuki said:
Oh yeah, I need to finish the lore post on that . . .
Yes, yes you do. I can't write ALL the lore here xD

Onikmey said:
So much rocket lore I need to do. No time to do it.
I know that feel...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yes, yes you do. I can't write ALL the lore here xD

[/QUOTE]
Guess I know what I'm doing after Magic tonight xD

Well . . . that and play Star Fox Zero

Alright, I've never written a medical scene before >< But hopefully that isn't too terrible

*Dante makes pancakes*

*the chirping of cicadas outside ceases. The ants in the yard cease their busy preparations and line up outside. They're not even aggressive. They just wait, hoping for food.*

*Dante takes a box out* Make sure Baelok gets some too. I know you know where he is, so don't act like you don't...*sets the box on the ground for them to take away*

Dante's Pancakes. The most OP thing ever to exist in the world of Pokemon... Max could probably use them to entice the Legendary Pokemon to join him xD

Fun fact: The Swords of Justice will always come to the smell of Dante's Pancakes. Forget the Batsignal, they have the Pancake signal!

I'm definitely seriously considering the smell of his pancakes to be what breaks baelok out of panic attacks.

Onikmey said:
I'm definitely seriously considering the smell of his pancakes to be what breaks baelok out of panic attacks.
This needs to be a thing....

"Baelok's going on a rampage!"

"what do we do?!"

Dante: *Deadpan serious* "Bring me.... my apron....."

So...fun fact time. I decided to look at how tall some of my Pokemon are and I'm shocked.

So if I tell you Electivire is 5'11 (1,8m), how tall do you think Gastrodon and Jellicent are ?

Gastrodon is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 2'11" 0.9 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']

Jellicent is:

[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] 7'03" 2.2 m[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua']

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back