• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
I assume it's because the place is packed.
This.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Kinda shocked Zak and Max don't see the pokemon and child parade going through the streets xD

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaand because I forgot haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]This.
Aaaaaand because I forgot haha

[/QUOTE]
I just think it'd be interesting for him to hear the story of Dante's first kill and his issues since then xD That would be an interesting perspective.

Should I wait for the time skip before posting for Gregor or should I write about helping Dante and Ravyn with the kids? If I do write about helping with the parade it'll probably be short, I'm not even sure what I would talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little short snippet with Gregor probably wouldn't hurt ^^

Some reason I'm starting to think we won't get a timeskip tonight anyway

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I know it's short and kind of lacking substance but I got a post out for Gregor.

[/QUOTE]
I thought it was fine.

Also for anyone confused about the post for the Undertaker it's basically just some weird coma induced dream he experienced while unconscious. I'm kind of using it as like a weird spirit quest of sorts for Iudyr just to give the character a little more... Punch? I don't know I was just having fun with that post to be honest.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Also for anyone confused about the post for the Undertaker it's basically just some weird coma induced dream he experienced while unconscious. I'm kind of using it as like a weird spirit quest of sorts for Iudyr just to give the character a little more... Punch? I don't know I was just having fun with that post to be honest.

[/QUOTE]
I thought we were entering multiverse territory haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I thought we were entering multiverse territory haha

[/QUOTE]
Oh no. Haha. I don't even want to mess with that shit.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh no. Haha. I don't even want to mess with that shit.

[/QUOTE]
Right? That crap is so confusing and irritating. It's the main reason I prefer manga over American comics.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Right? That crap is so confusing and irritating. It's the main reason I prefer manga over American comics.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a fan of both. I do have to agree that the multiverse thing in American comics is pain in the ass, but there are some characters *cough*Deadpool*cough* that make things like the multiverse really fun.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm a fan of both. I do have to agree that the multiverse thing in American comics is pain in the ass, but there are some characters *cough*Deadpool*cough* that make things like the multiverse really fun.

[/QUOTE]
Oh without a doubt... Completely off topic, but I've had Deadpool narrate some RPs I've done when a narrator was needed. It got hilarious.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Oh without a doubt... Completely off topic, but I've had Deadpool narrate some RPs I've done when a narrator was needed. It got hilarious.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds really fucking awesome. People always say they want Morgan Freeman to narrate their lives but I want Deadpool to narrate my life.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]That sounds really fucking awesome. People always say they want Morgan Freeman to narrate their lives but I want Deadpool to narrate my life.

[/QUOTE]
Oh it got hilarious. References kept getting made, and they were struck through, and Deadpool would be getting pissed about lawyers trying to censor him xD

Needless to say, things did not end well off camera for the lawyers...

And then Chimichangas were obtained, and Deadpool was placated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back