• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
I'm loving the secret indiana-jones style ruins somewhere on mt. pyre
Right? And did Zenith just obtain TWO fossils? Why didn't I think of something so simple like this! Nooooooo, instead I had to think of how Zak would get his heads on a Tyrunt for like a week!

I think Ghost's just been the one to really run with it so far is all

He and I worked on the last lore post

Sweet gentle Arceus.. I haven't been getting notifications for this... I am WAY behind.... fuuuuu...

I'll have a post up tomorrow...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Sweet gentle Arceus.. I haven't been getting notifications for this... I am WAY behind.... fuuuuu...
I'll have a post up tomorrow...

[/QUOTE]
Notifications haven't been working very well. I've been having problems since I returned.

Jose Prime]Is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] in charge of the lore? Or can we all add in?
I've been wondering that too. I've wanted to post for Max and Nyx during their time in the war and after.

I'm pretty sure I"m not solely responsible for lore xD

I think I was just the only one that had a metric fuckton of ideas to roll with xD And if anyone wants to coordinate more lore, I"m still up for it!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm pretty sure I"m not solely responsible for lore xD
I think I was just the only one that had a metric fuckton of ideas to roll with xD And if anyone wants to coordinate more lore, I"m still up for it!

[/QUOTE]
So any of us can post there?

Assailant said:
So any of us can post there?
Only if you follow the proper format. (You don't have to, I'm just teasing)

>>BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

>>headers

>>Headers

stuff here.

>>END TRANSMISSION..

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Only if you follow the proper format. (You don't have to, I'm just teasing)
>>BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

>>headers

>>Headers

stuff here.

>>END TRANSMISSION..

[/QUOTE]
I think for war time events that's a solid format.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Only if you follow the proper format. (You don't have to, I'm just teasing)
>>BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

>>headers

>>Headers

stuff here.

>>END TRANSMISSION..

[/QUOTE]
What if we wanted to add stuff that, say, you would find in computers? Files and whatnot

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]What if we wanted to add stuff that, say, you would find in computers? Files and whatnot

[/QUOTE]
Then of course that has a different format xD But most stuff would get uploaded to a computer for reference later, at least as a backup.

Both Gengar and Blaziken are powerful pokemon all on their own, I can truly see this fight go on for a good while. Not that I wouldn't mind, I'm sorta learning how to write better by reading everyone else's post.

You just got to look for the child in you...and feed him YouTube videos and two pounds of Skittles and dr.pepper!

@Halohbottech

Last edited by a moderator:
>two pounds of Skittles and dr.pepper!

>two pounds

>of Skittles

>and dr.pepper

Exquisite quality. Truly the best life has to offer.

Also, for everyone loving these ruins, guess what?

t h e y a r e n ' t d o n e

Halohbottech said:
>two pounds of Skittles and dr.pepper!
>two pounds

>of Skittles

>and dr.pepper

Exquisite quality. Truly the best life has to offer.

Also, for everyone loving these ruins, guess what?

t h e y a r e n ' t d o n e
I like how Mt. Pyre is taking it's time to crumble for Zenith and Eddie xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I like how Mt. Pyre is taking it's time to crumble for Zenith and Eddie xD

[/QUOTE]
Who said the ruins are entirely underneath Mt. Pyre? I'm a little late on the commentary, but it's still crumbling at a normal pace. :T

They just, y'know, aren't under Mt. Pyre anymore. k3k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back