• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Alas, the pancake is a free spirit, unhindered by conquest. It cannot be contained behind stiff walls of cardboard-esque texture. It does not conquer nations. It brings peace. It brings true enlightenment.

Onikmey said:
Alas, the pancake is a free spirit, unhindered by conquest. It cannot be contained behind stiff walls of cardboard-esque texture. It does not conquer nations. It brings peace. It brings true enlightenment.
That's why I'm saying bring them together! You would be unstoppable.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Anyone here is/was a SAO fan?

[/QUOTE]
Could never get into it. Like SAO abridged though xD

KageYuuki said:
Could never get into it. Like SAO abridged though xD
I freaking LOVE SAO Abridged!!! As for the actual show, it was disappointing. Now that's a rant for another day, but what I was trying to get at was there's a character that had a very sad backstory and a very sad death.

EXPMIRACLE said:
I'll make a new post when everyone survives the burning mountain of doom. All my character can do now is literally sit back and wait.
Ya, I'm gonna sit back and wait too. Especially for Aleric vs Undertaker

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya, I'm gonna sit back and wait too. Especially for Aleric vs Undertaker

[/QUOTE]
The fight everyone's waiting for really xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'll post soon. I'm stuck in school right now so I have to write in between classes.

[/QUOTE]
Take your time

Quickly some one come up with convenient plot device that delays the fight and draws out the buildup

I had an idea, it's really cliché and it would require a whole revamp of Zak. I'm not gonna follow through with it, but I wanna share.

So we know Zak's mom left, but we don't know why. What if she was secretly working with the WPF, and she was a high ranking official for the division she was in. Her division were working on what Rocket was working on, creating hybrids. But instead od using types like bug, dark, ghost, blah blah blah. They used types like fairy, fighting, psychic, etc.

They were experimenting with this as more along the lines of understanding pokemon more, but also as a way of countering any Rocket experiments that survived. Pretty much fighting a meta human with meta human.

So over the years, they developed a serum that would give the subject abilities a keen to said types, but studies showed the older the subject, the slower the abilities awakened. And the stress of learning how to use their powers was too much, so the subjects couldn't come close to learning what they were capable of before dying.

They needed a young subject, so for the sake of science, Zak's mother started using the serum on him. She gave him the serum over the course of 6 years, little by little he was showing promise. Then one day, Zak's abilities manifested, in front of his unknowing father. This lead to a divorce between Zak's parents, and Zak's mom leaving, guilty over the fact that she choose to be a scientist over being a mother.

This would've been cool, us good guys would've had a good counter against Baelok, Undertaker, and now Nyx. But like I said, this would require a WHOLE revamp, and I'd rather not do that.

Carry on.

alaric was also experimented on, which have him the violent temper of a roided out machamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysium said:
alaric was also experimented on, which have him the violent temper of a roided out machamp.
Oh, I must've missed that part. But ya, that would explain it. I hope Zak doesn't have to speak to Aleric haha :P

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I had an idea, it's really cliché and it would require a whole revamp of Zak. I'm not gonna follow through with it, but I wanna share.
So we know Zak's mom left, but we don't know why. What if she was secretly working with the WPF, and she was a high ranking official for the division she was in. Her division were working on what Rocket was working on, creating hybrids. But instead od using types like bug, dark, ghost, blah blah blah. They used types like fairy, fighting, psychic, etc.

They were experimenting with this as more along the lines of understanding pokemon more, but also as a way of countering any Rocket experiments that survived. Pretty much fighting a meta human with meta human.

So over the years, they developed a serum that would give the subject abilities a keen to said types, but studies showed the older the subject, the slower the abilities awakened. And the stress of learning how to use their powers was too much, so the subjects couldn't come close to learning what they were capable of before dying.

They needed a young subject, so for the sake of science, Zak's mother started using the serum on him. She gave him the serum over the course of 6 years, little by little he was showing promise. Then one day, Zak's abilities manifested, in front of his unknowing father. This lead to a divorce between Zak's parents, and Zak's mom leaving, guilty over the fact that she choose to be a scientist over being a mother.

This would've been cool, us good guys would've had a good counter against Baelok, Undertaker, and now Nyx. But like I said, this would require a WHOLE revamp, and I'd rather not do that.

Carry on.

[/QUOTE]
By the way The Undertaker isn't a mutant. He's kind of undead in a sense.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]By the way The Undertaker isn't a mutant. He's kind of undead in a sense.

[/QUOTE]
Ya I know that, but in the sense of abilities, the good side would've have the same weapon, so to speak.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya I know that, but in the sense of abilities, the good side would've have the same weapon, so to speak.

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back