• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

I mean... if he's unconscious there's not a lot he can do. The gear could do something. Idk. I believe in your creative writing

He's not gushing blood. It's a moderate wound, looks and feels worse than it is.

And flip a coin Trinity. Heads you fight. Tails you explode the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering should Zak run into Eddie and Zenith? I don't want to interrupt what the two got going on, but I don't want it to look like they're being ignored.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I've been wondering should Zak run into Eddie and Zenith? I don't want to interrupt what the two got going on, but I don't want it to look like they're being ignored.

[/QUOTE]
I think you could possibly help the two off the mountain before it collapses and kills them.

your soggy walls separate all that is good and wholly pancake. They are a barrier of disappointment, insurmountable by the sweet flood of syrupy joy. No matter what joy may pour onto your waffles, the waffle's walls of depression will rise higher.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I prefer waffles too, I like mine really crunchy.

[/QUOTE]
Crispy waffle hype! \o/

The rigid waffle is unbending, uncaring of the emotion in this world. It is something that gives rigid strength in times of despair. But it cannot compete with the warm pillow of compassion that is the pancake.

Warm pillow of compassion? It's nothing but a soggy blob of disappointment. The waffle's strength will carry you through

Oh you unfeeling heart, that knows not the soft caress of a pancake across your tongue. What a bitter life fate has thrown to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you pitiful soul that does not know the joy that is given by the crispy goodness of a waffle . . .

the crisp husk you call "waffle" is much like a shedinja: empty, cold, immovable, passionless.

the sweet joy of a pancake is like the ninjask: swift to arrive, it fills you with energy, every aspect of it overflowing with feeling.

What if you made a pancake sandwich but instead of bread you used waffles! You bite in and the pockets of syrup explode into your mouth as you break through that secure wall of golden perfection. Then your mouth moves on to the next layer, the pancake. After breaking through that crisp golden waffle your mouth is going to need a place to rest, and there's nothing better to rest your jaws on like the cushiony pillow that is the pancake! It's fluffy insides welcome your teeth with a soft, inviting hug, the butter lubricating your maw as you bite through the deliciousness that is the pancake sandwich. You chew the breakfast concoction, each part blending together so perfectly. You realize that this is it. This is the answer to every problem ever. Don't know how to start the morning? Pancake sandwich. Boss giving you a hard time? Pancake sandwich. Dictator trying to invade your country? Pancake sandwich!

sponsored by Denny's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back