• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

And Dante missed most of the fighting this time, presumably to make sure Ravyn got off the mountain safely xD He'll show up fashionably late once Ravyn gets a post in. ^^

Elysium said:
Alaric went from somewhat deranged to terrifying in this post, and I effin' love it.
And Jose brings up a great point, and perhaps the perfect explanation for what I intended for battles and stats in this RP. So thanks for that :)
The Undertaker is already passed out from all the blood loss. He'll wake up but he won't be he won't be thinking very clearly. I have a feeling this will make for an interesting mix in combat.

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Alaric is the one on the boat... Do you mean Hibiki?
Why, I have no idea what you mean?

My post clearly says Hibiki. Could it be that your mind has gone?

@Throne Trinity - Shadow Clone No Jutsu.

But no, really, I always thought of it as more of a solid illusion. An illusion of your pokemon, until it took enough damage to be broken, and reveal where your pokemon really is.

I'm trying to figure out if I should just have The Undertaker drown the boat or fight Alaric honestly. Normally he would have wanted to fight him but after the blood loss he may not act like himself. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm trying to figure out if I should just have The Undertaker drown the boat or fight Alaric honestly. Normally he would have wanted to fight him but after the blood loss he may not act like himself. Any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]
It would be such a waste if he died already...

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]My question is, how is Aleric pulling this off with his chest still bleeding?

[/QUOTE]
How do you think he earned the moniker "The Bloody King"?

This is far from the first time this sort of thing has happened..

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]How do you think he earned the moniker "The Bloody King"?

[/QUOTE]
I assume it was because of the state he left his enemies in. I mean, all that adrenaline will cause him to bleed out faster.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well then, I guess the wound isn't as deep as I thought it was....

[/QUOTE]
Honestly I don't know I'm just messin'.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm trying to figure out if I should just have The Undertaker drown the boat or fight Alaric honestly. Normally he would have wanted to fight him but after the blood loss he may not act like himself. Any suggestions?

[/QUOTE]
Any one have any suggestions though? Between these two options or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back