• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Airagog said:
Granted, like almost every other legendary is way better than Regigigas, but half the fun of using him is that people go "oh ew you're using regigigas, he sucks." and then you're like "oh hey, return. OHKO" Plus his story is actually pretty nifty.
I've been using Regi competitively and he just shits on everybody. He does not fuck around.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I've been using Regi competitively and he just shits on everybody. He does not fuck around.

[/QUOTE]
Competitive regigigas with gardevoir, cressila, or bronzing is a behemoth that no one expects. Just like competitive shuckle sweeper.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I feel like after Power Trick, Shuckle is still iffy. It gets out sped by almost, if not, everything.

[/QUOTE]
That's the point. It's the lowest speed pokemon in the game.

Trick room suddenly makes it outspeed everything and wide guard protects from priority moves.

Don't Fuckle with Shuckle.

M7gs4w4.jpg

It's a turn of setup, which is super risky in 2v2 since someone can use roar or other means to force a switch,

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Don't Fuckle with Shuckle.
M7gs4w4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Also, this guy, this guy gets it. That's the shuckle that if it uses one move the earth just kind of crumbles.

Okay I just looked up something dumb.

Why can Aegislash learn Power Trick? It already DOES THAT.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Don't Fuckle with Shuckle.
M7gs4w4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
This is also the reason we have to improvise the capabilities of Pokemon in this RP. If a Shuckle was able to set up and preform this much damage it would be the equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. That means if this were possible in this universe any kid with a Shuckle and a couple other Pokemon could blow up a city.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]This is also the reason we have to improvise the capabilities of Pokemon in this RP. If a Shuckle was able to set up and preform this much damage it would be the equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. That means if this were possible in this universe any kid with a Shuckle and a couple other Pokemon could blow up a city.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to why I chose a shuckle.

920 attack power (after 2 shell smashes) is a great deterrent force for anyone that actually wants to fight my character in the rp.

In case you missed it, I made my character abhor violence and as such would be the last person to actually fight in the bloody war, more offering a supportive or civilian assistance role. Shuckle helps achieve that without me having to say "screw his principles" to keep him alive

Airagog said:
920 attack power (after 2 shell smashes) is a great deterrent force for anyone that actually wants to fight my character in the rp.
That's IF you get the chance to set that up.

Airagog said:
But then again, as it was stated, we're not going by stats.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]That's IF you get the chance to set that up.

[/QUOTE]
Good point. Lots of strong Pokemon who could easily take out Shuckle before he can set up. Especially if he shell smashes.

[/QUOTE]
I have ways, but ideally Nick won't fight except for to protect someone else, and even then he'd use swampert or bronzong. I'm that asshole who enjoys playing pacifist in games like Fallout, see how long I can go without actually having to kill someone.

As for not going by stats, I'm going to check that by the owner. If not going by stats then I'll just use Golurk, who's also great.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah... If you fight any of the Kings or Team Rocket higher ups, you wont' get the time to set that up. You'd be dead long before you had that kind of chance.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]But then again, as it was stated, we're not going by stats.

[/QUOTE]
I think we are kind of. We're just taking the basic idea of stats. Like if my Manectric decides to flamethrower his Shuckle on a flat playing feil, Shuckle aint gonna dodge that. But if we're like on a hill and Shuckle decides to roll down the hill and away from the fire, he may evade the attack or take minimal damage. You have to think creatively and logically.

Airagog said:
I have ways, but ideally Nick won't fight except for to protect someone else, and even then he'd use swampert or bronzong. I'm that asshole who enjoys playing pacifist in games like Fallout, see how long I can go without actually having to kill someone.
As for not going by stats, I'm going to check that by the owner. If not going by stats then I'll just use Golurk, who's also great.
Agreed. Run it by @Elysium. Anything I've said you should take with a grain of salt. It's just my speculation.

Throne Trinity]Agreed. Run it by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4021-elysium/ said:
@Elysium[/URL]. Anything I've said you should take with a grain of salt. It's just my speculation.
Ditto (HA!)

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I think we are kind of. We're just taking the basic idea of stats. Like if my Manectric decides to flamethrower his Shuckle on a flat playing feil, Shuckle aint gonna dodge that. But if we're like on a hill and Shuckle decides to roll down the hill and away from the fire, he may evade the attack or take minimal damage. You have to think creatively and logically.

[/QUOTE]
Only problem is Nick would never fight the detective with shuckle. He'd have a normal pokemon battle and it'd be for fun rather than him using the "oh shit" button. Like I said, ideally Nick just won't fight unless it's to stop someone from killing an innocent person, and even then he's going to just try to get them to stop or get the innocent person far enough away to where he can run. Reason why he hasn't done shit when seeing Undertaker fight three people.

I know, I'm lame. I'm on a non-combative character kick. I'm probably gonna swap out a few of his pokemon for others like Audino or Blissey.

EDIT: Nick is future male nurse joy confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airagog said:
Only problem is Nick would never fight the detective with shuckle. He'd have a normal pokemon battle and it'd be for fun rather than him using the "oh shit" button. Like I said, ideally Nick just won't fight unless it's to stop someone from killing an innocent person, and even then he's going to just try to get them to stop or get the innocent person far enough away to where he can run. Reason why he hasn't done shit when seeing Undertaker fight three people.
Oh yeah I totally agree. I was just using Manectric as an example. I doubt Gregor and Nick will ever find the need to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back