• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]The Undertaker doesn't sleep. He's counting on it xD .

[/QUOTE]
Crazy, suicidal, or overconfident. I'm not sure which, but this just got interesting xD

Jose Prime]I was thinking of something along the lines of that. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] What do you think?
Sure. I mean, all I'd need to do is have them flee, right?

Assailant said:
Sure. I mean, all I'd need to do is have them flee, right?
Pretty much, at this point. Perhaps we cut the conversation short. Maybe Clark could "sense" there was an attack? It would go with how Zak feels they're looking out for him.

I know you like consistency between posts, but I can't get to my computer tonight.

But I could use this! Ruining the Zak's chance for closure with his uncles, destroying a sacred place. It'll fuel a fire that will burn against Team Rocket!

I was thinking of reasons for Zak to battle against Rocket, and I think this would be a step in the right direction.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Are both Max and Zak riding Pidgeot? Or is Zak riding Ash? I just wanna know that why I don't cause any confusion when I get the chance to post
Zak's riding Ash.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I thought Hibiki became Champion of Hoenn just after the war?

[/QUOTE]
He did :3

After the war ended, Hibiki became the champion. He's held that title ever since :3

Also, I've come up with a reasoning as to how he was dubbed a King, it's a great thing. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Are you a Mother fan as well?

[/QUOTE]
Not really, but I do like it's soundtrack. Right now, I'm currently trying to complete Mother 3.

I'm having more trouble than I thought writing for The Undertaker. He's so emotionless that everything I write is cut and dried to the point where I find it rather dreary.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm having more trouble than I thought writing for The Undertaker. He's so emotionless that everything I write is cut and dried to the point where I find it rather dreary.

[/QUOTE]
Well, let's see. His failed psychopathic test subject with superhuman abilities is on a burn course, destroying everything in his path to destroy him, and a Metagross just fell out of the sky with someone on its back.

I bet you can come up with something.

Assailant said:
Well, let's see. His failed psychopathic test subject with superhuman abilities is on a burn course, destroying everything in his path to destroy him, and a Metagross just fell out of the sky with someone on its back.
I bet you can come up with something.
The Metabomb is back

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha what is it with Hibiki and dropping out of the sky?
I only do it because I can make use of the potential imagery that can be created from dust clouds and shit :3 xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Pretty soon the Three Kings are all going to be in one place.. That kind of thing should even make the Undertaker second guess himself xD

[/QUOTE]
That would make the whole of Team Rockets forces second guess themselves, xD

Being in the presence of one probably terrifies them near to death, I find it funny to think of what would happen if three were there

i won't be able to rejoin until tomorrow, maybe the next day. I'll keep reading have fun! I'm really enjoying everyone's characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back