• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]*Claps* You almost nailed it completely. I don't want to kill the Elite four because I feel its to soon to get rid of such important characters but I'm doing something very similar.

[/QUOTE]
Innocent young 13 year olds that literally just started their journey?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I was thinking more along the lines of a WPF spy and a war Hero.

[/QUOTE]
so you WANT Dante to murder people... I get it xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I was thinking more along the lines of a WPF spy and a war Hero.

[/QUOTE]
I'm kinda partial to the new generation idea xD either one's gonna piss a lot of people off

Airagog said:
So question. Where is the house with the pancakes located?
about that.. you are WAY too late if you wanted pancakes xD

Either you're there at the start, or you ain't getting any. Kiba makes damn sure of that xD

I correct my earlier criticism of Dante. My least favorite thing about him is not being able to taste his pancakes myself

Onikmey said:
It makes me feel bad that Given and Trust do not eat grains.
They will eat these. You really think Kiba would eat grains normally? They are just that good.

Vera is the ONLY one on his team that doesn't eat them, and that's because she just stubbornly prefers apples and has never given them a chanceXD

I'm showing up anyway. Cause 50 foot wailord who is sulking cause no pancakes for him.

@Elysium I think it'd make sense for them to know each other since Nick used to be the champion of Hoenn

Last edited by a moderator:
@Airagog - Alaric doesn't give half a shit about people, unless they earn his respect. Also, he'll be no end of pissed about Nick interrupting his talk with Dante. I'll have to wait for @One Mean Ghost to post before he can really go off the rails at him, though.

Elysium said:
@Airagog - Alaric doesn't give half a shit about people, unless they earn his respect. Also, he'll be no end of pissed about Nick interrupting his talk with Dante. I'll have to wait for @One Mean Ghost to post before he can really go off the rails at him, though.
I replied. He caught a bit of flak from Vera, but of course, Alaric will be inclined to add to it I'm sure xD

Yeah I've been wondering, @Airagog your CS doesn't mention anything about the war, it's kind of hard to line up his timeline with everyone else's. Not to mention you can't just wander the world and be oblivious to a world war breaking out xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back