• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

I've decided to edit the shit out of Alaric's personality, and some minor backstory adjustments, due to some things that came to mind with the previous post of his. Also, I will be posting now, to move the Giovanni Hunt along.

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]I'm back, I've told Elysium that I'd be absent.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back ^^

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]A heads up would've been nice, honestly.....

[/QUOTE]
Just By the way, I'm waiting on you in case you didn't know.

Assailant said:
Just By the way, I'm waiting on you in case you didn't know.
I know you are, I'm sorry. Work Getz in the way and it looks like tomorrow is going to be busier. I'll try to post tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I know you are, I'm sorry. Work Getz in the way and it looks like tomorrow is going to be busier. I'll try to post tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

[/QUOTE]
Ok.

Ok, look, I know this is going to sound VERY weird, but I cracked myself up, so I wanna share. So anywho, I can't draw, so I got Zak's picture from the Internet. The picture belongs to an artist on deviant art, so I was scrolling through, looking at the different pictures of said character.

Now the artist apparently had some request to draw the character shirtless, so he/she did. No here's my point, Zak has a bod! I'm comfortable with myself enough to admit it.

If I knew which tree his dog barks at (HA!) He could've been a huge flirt!

....that's the thought that cracked me up, well more specifically, the whole "tree his dog barks at" is what cracked me up. Once again, I know how weird this story sounds. But nonetheless, I've been called weird many a times, so eh.

Carry on.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ok, look, I know this is going to sound VERY weird, but I cracked myself up, so I wanna share. So anywho, I can't draw, so I got Zak's picture from the Internet. The picture belongs to an artist on deviant art, so I was scrolling through, looking at the different pictures of said character.
Now the artist apparently had some request to draw the character shirtless, so he/she did. No here's my point, Zak has a bod! I'm comfortable with myself enough to admit it.

....that's the thought that cracked me up, well more specifically, the whole "tree his dog barks at" is what cracked me up. Once again, I know how weird this story sounds. But nonetheless, I've been called weird many a times, so eh.

Carry on.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god you got me on the floor man! That's great!

@SpicyLickiTounge

Thanks for sharing laughs with me! I was really worried I was gonna get shady looks in return lol

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]@SpicyLickiTounge
Thanks for sharing laughs with me! I was really worried I was gonna get shady looks in return lol

[/QUOTE]
Want a shady look?

(>_>)

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ok, look, I know this is going to sound VERY weird, but I cracked myself up, so I wanna share. So anywho, I can't draw, so I got Zak's picture from the Internet. The picture belongs to an artist on deviant art, so I was scrolling through, looking at the different pictures of said character.

Carry on.

[/QUOTE]
Let's just say...

there was a reason Max was blushing when he saw Zak bathing.

( ;) )

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Meanwhile...
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
This method of pokemon training has been passed down in the Armstrong family for generations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back