• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Okay, everyone stop what they're doing and check out Deltheor's work on Deviant Art. Like holy shit it's some of the best Pokemon art I've ever seen.

One of the big things he does is recreate battles of trainer vs. legendary, and it is amazing.

952.gif

Rare Footage of Dante and Alaric greeting each other without shenanigans.

I apologise for not posting when I said I would do, but things are much better now and I'm no longer in the shut-out state I was in xD

I don't really know what's going on at the moment xD , has the situation with the bug guy (forgot his name lmao) calmed down?

Last time I posted was when Hibiki and Metagross became nukes, what's happened since then? xD

I have work in like two hours, so won't be able to post until later~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's about time Team Rocket got their attack underway. I need to write in the Undertaker so I was thinking he could blow up a Pokecenter but I feel that's a tad cliche. Any ideas or suggestions?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I think it's about time Team Rocket got their attack underway. I need to write in the Undertaker so I was thinking he could blow up a Pokecenter but I feel that's a tad cliche. Any ideas or suggestions?

[/QUOTE]
*Crackles Knuckles* introducing a villain eh? I think I may have an idea or two.. *walks over to a wall-sized file cabinet labeled "villainous ideas and heinous plots"* Hmmm... Let's see.... Too gruesome... Too cliche.... That one works better in a zombie apocalypse.....

Well, if Team Rocket really wants to make themselves known again.. *tosses a file on the table labeled 'War Memorial Destruction'* destroying the war memorial would make one hell of a statement.

Or... *tosses a file labeled 'Pikes' next to the other one* You could have the heads of traitors to Team Rocket set up on pikes for someone to find.

*picks up another file* or you can have him see the error of his.... wait a second... this is supposed to be in the cliches cabinet, How the fuck did this wind up here? *tosses it in the trash* I need to fire my secretary....

I like the idea of blowing up pokecenters. They can blow up multiple centers, all through out the regions. Think about it, it's a safe haven for the new generation of trainers.

Oh dear god. Hibiki is going to have Metagross meteor mash the shit out of those responsible for that xD

Also, is anyone free for interaction?:3

Or perhaps blowing up trainer schools? Or since we're in Hoenn, they could blow up something big like the space center or a contest hall. Or a gym, or victory road.

Or perhaps blowing up trainer schools? Or since we're in Hoenn, they could blow up something big like the space center or a contest hall. Or a gym, or victory road.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Or perhaps blowing up trainer schools? Or since we're in Hoenn, they could blow up something big like the space center or a contest hall. Or a gym, or victory road.

[/QUOTE]
That would make sense. Hibiki had Victory Road closed off for the festival. Blowing up the league itself would be a good move too, no one except the Elite Four would be there though.

But, if you wanted to go big, I'd suggest blowing up a large portion of Ever Grande City. Or destroying it altogether.

This is merely to announce to the world the Team Rocket is back and here fuck everything up. It needs to be symbolic. I think blowing up the memorial and making an example of an enemy to

Team Rocket would be good.

They could always launch an attack of sorts on Mt Pyre, blowing up the memorial and cause a whole load of shit to go down. Although, if this is the case I want to showcase Hibiki's strength, I feel like that needs to be done. :3

LeSoraAmari said:
They could always launch an attack of sorts on Mt Pyre, blowing up the memorial and cause a whole load of shit to go down. Although, if this is the case I want to showcase Hibiki's strength, I feel like that needs to be done. :3
I've decided what it is I will do. Hibiki will have a chance to prove himself. In fact anyone on top of Mount Pyre will. Before I finish my post though I need to know if @Elysium and @One Mean Ghost want to finish there dialogue. There's also the option of I write and post the attack, Alaric and Dante finish there dialogue and then notice the attack.

I'd go with the latter, that way they can finish their chat if they want to and then get involved. Hibiki is still on Mt. Pyre, since that is where he was during my last post~ so, I'll post after you~

I see the decision has been made already, but this idea popped in my head. So in my eyes, this would be pretty symbolic.

What if Team Rocket hacks into the TV network thing and makes a live broadcast. They've taken the Elite Four hostage, since victory road was closed, they were able to pull this off with no one noticing.

They make a big speech, saying how they're coming back with a vengeance, etc. They proceed to kill the Elite Four during the live broadcast.

This would be a big impact on Hibiki, since he's the Hoenn champion.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I see the decision has been made already, but this idea popped in my head. So in my eyes, this would be pretty symbolic.
What if Team Rocket hacks into the TV network thing and makes a live broadcast. They've taken the Elite Four hostage, since victory road was closed, they were able to pull this off with no one noticing.

They make a big speech, saying how they're coming back with a vengeance, etc. They proceed to kill the Elite Four during the live broadcast.

This would be a big impact on Hibiki, since he's the Hoenn champion.

[/QUOTE]
*Claps* You almost nailed it completely. I don't want to kill the Elite four because I feel its to soon to get rid of such important characters but I'm doing something very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back