• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Elysium said:
@Airagog - Alaric doesn't give half a shit about people, unless they earn his respect. Also, he'll be no end of pissed about Nick interrupting his talk with Dante. I'll have to wait for @One Mean Ghost to post before he can really go off the rails at him, though.
I expected him to hate Nick because despite Nick being an absurdly strong trainer he doesn't get involved much. I mean, Nick nearly beat the elite four in Sinnoh with only three Pokémon. Plus he resigned his champion status before the war broke out and was minimally involved

Last edited by a moderator:
Airagog said:
I expected him to hate Nick because despite Nick being an absurdly strong trainer he doesn't get involved much. I mean, Nick nearly beat the elite four in Sinnoh with only three Pokémon. Plus he resigned his champion status before the war broke out and was minimally involved
Before the war broke out would be at least 12 years ago...

KageYuuki said:
Yeah I've been wondering, @Airagog your CS doesn't mention anything about the war, it's kind of hard to line up his timeline with everyone else's. Not to mention you can't just wander the world and be oblivious to a world war breaking out xD
Nah he's not. He quit basically as soon as war broke out and didn't fight much. He just didn't do much. I expect people to see him as a coward. At least until they learn the number one rule of pokemon.

KageYuuki said:
You do realize he would have been nine when the war started, right?
I realized I put him in twenties. Not thirties. That's a typo on my part. My bad.

Onikmey said:
i didn't get that message beforehand, my bad.
Also don't you play the hybrid who had to be tweaked a few times for his back story to work lore wise? You had to work around with your character too, dude.

Airagog said:
Also don't you play the hybrid who had to be tweaked a few times for his back story to work lore wise? You had to work around with your character too, dude.
He already said sorry due to misunderstanding, there was no need for this...

Nah, he's alright. I really do need to apologize. I've been really tired these past couple of days and that tends to make me harsh with my words and it makes me communicate poorly. I know that it happens, but I usually don't know when until I can look at it later. To all of you who I might offend with my sleepy stupidity, I'm sorry.

Onikmey said:
peace mate. It wasn't an attack on you. I understand.
Just pointing out that there's no shame or harm in having to tweak a cs. No need to get onto someone for it.

Aaaaaand I'm back. Sorry I was gone for as long as I was, work was... interesting. Had a little bit of drama going on in that part of my life but I am back and will work on my post now.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So Zak's dead....

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I think leveling all of Mount Pyre may be a bit much xD You'll end up killing half the characters that way.

[/QUOTE]
KageYuuki said:
idk how close Lillycove is, but they're probably in for it too xD
Max has a Machamp. The superpower Pokemon. The Pokemon said to destroy (or was it move) mountains with one punch. I think you guys will be okay. As far as everyone else, you all got some time. The mountain has been weakened but hasn't collapsed yet. You have time to flee and potentially fight. Also Lilycove is kind off far away. They might get hit with some rubble though... Team Rocket means business.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Max has a Machamp. The superpower Pokemon. The Pokemon said to destroy (or was it move) mountains with one punch. I think you guys will be okay. As far as everyone else, you all got some time. The mountain has been weakened but hasn't collapsed yet. You have time to flee and potentially fight. Also Lilycove is kind off far away. They might get hit with some rubble though... Team Rocket means business.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. Undertaker best sleep with one eye open. He's got two pissed off Kings that will be hunting for his ass now xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Fair enough. Undertaker best sleep with one eye open. He's got two pissed off Kings that will be hunting for his ass now xD

[/QUOTE]
The Undertaker doesn't sleep. He's counting on it xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back