• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
I'm fully expecting the entire mountain to be in rubble by the time I can say anything
With the explosion causing the earth to crack and fall combined with the incoming battle, then yeah.

Like I'm picturing everything happening in some way (not sure how it will turn out yet) and everybody leaves, and then baelok eats his pancakes while buried in the mountain.

Onikmey said:
Like I'm picturing everything happening in some way (not sure how it will turn out yet) and everybody leaves, and then baelok eats his pancakes while buried in the mountain.
I will be disappointed if that's not the case.

Sorry gang, just been a little out of it lately... I'll probably have something up for Ravyn tomorrow after work

I'm just picturing a giant lapras suddenly appearing high up in the air from Max's post. I'm sure that's not the case, but it was the first thought in my mind xD I gotta go to bed, sleep well all!

Just out of sheer curiosity, Regigigas is said to have towed continents and its attack is 160. Thoughts on what something with 300ish attack could/would do?

Airagog said:
Just out of sheer curiosity, Regigigas is said to have towed continents and its attack is 160. Thoughts on what something with 300ish attack could/would do?
You do realize game stats are crap and don't really apply here, right?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]You do realize game stats are crap and don't really apply here, right?

[/QUOTE]
Just a question. Also what do you mean "game stats are crap"

Airagog said:
Not sure, Regigias sucks so, I don't know what's even possible with it's strength.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Not sure, Regigias sucks so, I don't know what's even possible with it's strength.

[/QUOTE]
You'd be surprised. 2v2 with Cressila, Regigigas actually can be a super nice sweeper.

Airagog said:
Just a question. Also what do you mean "game stats are crap"
Game stats don't reflect a pokemon's actual abilities as noted either in the Pokedex, in the anime, or in the manga. There are numerous inconsistencies and frankly, the stats do not line up at all.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]It's ability is horrendous though, how one can get past that amazes me

[/QUOTE]
Skill swap on Cressila support who doesn't care about attack or speed. Suddenly you have a support who's still viable and a regigigas who is completely unhindered and can proceed to wreck face

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Game stats don't reflect a pokemon's actual abilities as noted either in the Pokedex, in the anime, or in the manga. There are numerous inconsistencies and frankly, the stats do not line up at all.

[/QUOTE]
Agree to disagree there. Like IMO the anime and the manga reflect stats pretty accurately, with even legendary pokemon being able to be taken down by trainers with just good pokemon (Giovanni took down Giratina pretty handily with like, one maybe two pokemon if I remember right)

Airagog said:
Skill swap on Cressila support who doesn't care about attack or speed. Suddenly you have a support who's still viable and a regigigas who is completely unhindered and can proceed to wreck face
Interesting. I'm not a competitive player, so my knowledge only goes so far.

Airagog said:
(Giovanni took down Giratina pretty handily with like, one maybe two pokemon if I remember right)
I think he took down Deoxys easily too.

Airagog said:
Like IMO the anime and the manga reflect stats pretty accurately
The only time this doesn't happen, is when ash battles. Numerous times, he puts up a pokemon that has a type disadvantage against his opponent, his pokemon get hit multiple times, yet they OHKO the opponent. It's utterly ridiculous.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Interesting. I'm not a competitive player, so my knowledge only goes so far.
I think he took down Deoxys easily too.

[/QUOTE]
I checked, he almost beat Giratina until his disease got the better of him. He wasn't even using his own pokemon, he was using his son's Ursaring and still almost won. And I am a competitive player, reason why I chose Shuckle and Bronzong.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Yo Regigigas is a beast!

[/QUOTE]
I prefer a legendary that doesn't have such a hindering ability.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I prefer a legendary that doesn't have such a hindering ability.

[/QUOTE]
Granted, like almost every other legendary is way better than Regigigas, but half the fun of using him is that people go "oh ew you're using regigigas, he sucks." and then you're like "oh hey, return. OHKO" Plus his story is actually pretty nifty.

Also I have to agree with @One Mean Ghost here. If we followed dex entries then we would have things like Magcargo burning holes into the earth and blinding anyone who looks at it and other Pokemon creating black holes and killing all life on this planet.. There are to many things that make no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back