• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I find it hilarious all our characters are at the the same location.

[/QUOTE]
What can I say? When Dante makes pancakes, everyone wants in xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I just find it funny that both groups have no idea that the other is there haha

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, it's a huge mountain xD

... I just had a hilarious idea....

I wonder if Mew likes pancakes.... >3

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]To be fair, it's a huge mountain xD
... I just had a hilarious idea....

I wonder if Mew likes pancakes.... >3

[/QUOTE]
Mew: *nods excitedly*

Max: I have an idea...

Assailant said:
Mew: *nods excitedly*
Max: I have an idea...
'Course, if he did show up to eat, he'd probably be like a Spearow that flew through a window and ate one.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Oh my god the Lore tab is up! So hype!

[/QUOTE]
I am doing an excite.

Assailant said:
'Course, if he did show up to eat, he'd probably be like a Spearow that flew through a window and ate one.
Perhaps, then again, Mew knows Dante won't try to catch him xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Perhaps, then again, Mew knows Dante won't try to catch him xD

[/QUOTE]
It only shows itself to the pure of heart. Despite being good people, those who killed in the war aren't pure of heart. Killing in self-defense is one thing, but going out and choosing to kill is another. They're not bad people at all, but killing like that taints the heart.

As for the catching thing, my thought on Mew's relationship with Max is that Mew WANTS to be caught. Now don't get me wrong, it's obviously not like the "just throw a ball at me and I'll do the rest," Ash's charmander type deal. He wants to make Max work for it. Max is both strong and pure of heart, a trainer that Mew would feel okay about being caught by. As such, he's made a game out of it. He taunts Max, playing their little game and enjoying the fights. If Max catches him, than that's okay and Max wins. Until then, Mew will continue having its fun.

It may be OKAY with being caught, but it isn't going to make it easy at all.

Well I mean Mew did save Dante's life so I'd say she's pretty cool with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back