• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Assailant said:
@Jose Prime You can just post Zak landing or something. I'll timeskip to when Max lands, and probably put the fight in a flashback.
Unless you want Zak to somehow turn around and fly back. He's already a good distance away from Max by the time the fight begins.
Hmm...ya he's probably landing already. Plus, even if he turned around, he wouldn't gang up on Mew. I'm curious for the little battle though!

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Hmm...ya he's probably landing already. Plus, even if he turned around, he wouldn't gang up on Mew. I'm curious for the little battle though!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'll probably post it in the next post, either in flashback format or just like a normal narrative

@Elysium In the near future, Zak is going to be going after his next badge. Now, since you're DM, how would you like me to go about this? Would the battle be between us, with you playing as Liz and Tate? Or something else?

Reports found in Cinnabar Island's Pokémon Mansion note scientific expeditions that have sighted Mew in Guyana, South America, the place where it was first discovered. Since Mew can make itself invisible at will, very few people have knowingly seen it, leading some scientists to declare it extinct and most to assume it to be a mirage. It will only show itself to a person who is pure of heart.
Pokemon Wikia

I think Max classifies as "pure of heart." This would explain why he can see it when so few others have.

Elysium said:
@Jose Prime - Yes, I would play the part of the gym leader.
Ok, sweet. So, I can't remember if it was @One of a Kind or @Onikmey that had the idea of having Liz and Tate be older, but I really like it. You can choose their age if you want, but if we were going to head that route, I would imagine they would have made additions to their team correct? So of course, you would be choosing the pokemon.

But let me know what you have in mind.

@One of a Kind[/URL] or @Onikmey that had the idea of having Liz and Tate be older, but I really like it. You can choose their age if you want, but if we were going to head that route, I would imagine they would have made additions to their team correct? So of course, you would be choosing the pokemon.
But let me know what you have in mind.
It was me who had the idea :3

That's pretty nice. Thanks Kage, haha. Once I get around to reading your character, I'll probably hype-cookie it up :P

@Halohbottech Our characters have a similarity! Zak's mother walked on him when he was 6. She left without a single word though.

@Jose Prime Yeah, I just noticed that, haha. Guess it's a coincidence, especially considering my charrie's 14 years older than Zakky-boy. >.>

Still, I imagine this will be a fun RP to be in, while managing my own. So, so interesting. Kukukuru.

after looking at it, i retract my statement about it being long. It's medium sized and it just seemed like there was a lot happening to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back