• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Elysium said:
I may do just that. And what is your idea @One Mean Ghost?
In a nutshell, First time Dante and Alaric met was in Operation JAILBREAK. Dante's team had to raid the compound where Alaric and a few other POWs were held. Their first meeting was during that breakout. If that's cool with you. It'll probably be part of my next War Story.

Also I don't know if anyone caught this joke. It's pretty stupid but I couldn't resist. Instead of Camel brand cigarettes there's Camerupt brand. If I believed in hell I would certainty be going there.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Also I don't know if anyone caught this joke. It's pretty stupid but I couldn't resist. Instead of Camel brand cigarettes there's Camerupt brand. If I believed in hell I would certainty be going there.

[/QUOTE]
That joke was positively Gastley. It will Haunter me for my whole life.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Also I don't know if anyone caught this joke. It's pretty stupid but I couldn't resist. Instead of Camel brand cigarettes there's Camerupt brand. If I believed in hell I would certainty be going there.

[/QUOTE]
No one noticed my reference in my last War Story.... I guess no one has ever seen Good Morning Vietnam....

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Oh no, it's one of those "What do you wanna do? I don't know, what do you wanna do?" situations. I'm the worst at deciding haha
Roll a dice. That's what I did in a similar situation a few hours ago. In fact...

[dice]22002[/dice]

There's your decision. If you don't wanna make one, we'll be flying I guess. Still your choice, but there's your fallback.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]No one noticed my reference in my last War Story.... I guess no one has ever seen Good Morning Vietnam....

[/QUOTE]
With Robin Williams! I love that movie. I must have missed the reference but don't tell me what its is I wanna see if I can find it.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]With Robin Williams! I love that movie. I must have missed the reference but don't tell me what its is I wanna see if I can find it.

[/QUOTE]
It's reallly, really obvious xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It took me way to long to find that post xD . I got it though, you used Adrian's name. *applause*

[/QUOTE]
Yep. Apparently we're the only two that have ever seen it xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yep. Apparently we're the only two that have ever seen it xD

[/QUOTE]
That's a shame. That movie is like a piece of history.

@Jose Prime You can just post Zak landing or something. I'll timeskip to when Max lands, and probably put the fight in a flashback.

Unless you want Zak to somehow turn around and fly back. He's already a good distance away from Max by the time the fight begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back