• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: That's worth a lifetime supply of.... boot to the head!
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Another for Pikachu and the wimp!

Ash: GAH!

Would it make sense for Mossdeep City's space research center to expand? I'm thinking of going with the scenario @One Mean Ghost gave me, the one with a scientist being chased by a Tyrunt. I'm just trying to think of why a space research center would have a fossil pokemon...

Jose Prime]Would it make sense for Mossdeep City's space research center to expand? I'm thinking of going with the scenario [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] gave me, the one with a scientist being chased by a Tyrunt. I'm just trying to think of why a space research center would have a fossil pokemon...
Fossil Fuels?

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Fossil Fuels?

[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking....but I don't know, doesn't that seem kinda primitive? I mean, in the pokeverse, they have the technology to create devices that will warp things into a different dimension.

Jose Prime]Would it make sense for Mossdeep City's space research center to expand? I'm thinking of going with the scenario [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] gave me, the one with a scientist being chased by a Tyrunt. I'm just trying to think of why a space research center would have a fossil pokemon...
Gift from his archaeologist cousin?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: That's worth a lifetime supply of.... boot to the head!
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
You have no idea how much I love you for linking that video

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] By the way, I plan to be on pretty much all day, since it's my sunday.
Whelp, I'm waiting.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I'm waiting too? Lol I thought we agreed we were gonna wait till Max woke up?

[/QUOTE]
Huh? Oh, I thought we were waiting to LEAVE until Max woke up.

Ok, well I'm having him wake up next post, so can you just respond to the latest one for consistency.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Respond to the one from yesterday? Sorry, just making sure I understand correctly

[/QUOTE]
Yus.

Hey, since I'm a bit out of the loop with Alaric, where is everyone at? I'll find someone to RP worth, as opposed to waiting for someone to RP with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elysium said:
Hey, since I'm a bit out of the loop with Alaric, where is everyone at? I'll find someone to RP worth, as opposed to waiting for someone to RP with me.
Well, Max and Zak are at the base of Mt. Pyre, but I wouldn't really recommend popping in with them. I mean, if you have nowhere else than I'm cool with it, but it'll probably just be the two of them for now.

Dante, baelok, detective, and ravyn are at Dante's cabin on mt. Pyre. Max and Zak are down by the ocean. I'm sorry to leave you hanging in lilycove, I'd be there but I'm stuck in bed.

Elysium said:
Everyone is at Mt. Pyre. Dante, Ravyn, and Baelok are at the top. Zak and Max are at the very bottom

Elysium said:
You could visit Dante's cabin and check up on an old friend. (I'm assuming Alaric and Dante are friends.)

Throne Trinity]You could visit Dante's cabin and check up on an old friend. (I'm assuming Alaric and Dante are friends.) [/QUOTE] I've got a story for that I'm considering doing... if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4021-elysium/ said:
@Elysium[/URL] approves xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back