• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] On a side note, I'm going to leave Zak in the water until Max wakes up. After all, I can't/don't want to go into detail about his morning bath haha. And it just dawned on me that Zak didn't bring his backpack closer to the shoreline, so he would need to walk to it to get to his clothes.........so we're just going to ignore that problem. In the water he stays! (Until further notice)
Ok

Well since we're saying how our pokemon are, I'll chime in..

Luca - Kind of the 'big sister' of the team. She's generally the more mature one of the team, but she has a tendency to go along with Zora's antics. She's incredibly protective of Dante, and tends to be the first one to notice when he's having problems. She and Zora tend to act like sisters most of the time.

Zora- the troublemaker. She always seems to be involved in some sort of shenanigans. She also can come off as a bit of a bitch and a smartass. Despite this, she knows when to get serious and has proven herself to be a very capable leader along with Luca. In terms of diversionary strategies, she has no equal. Like Luca, she is incredibly protective of Dante (at least when she's not trying to embarrass the living hell out of him)

Shino- He likes to act all tough and mysterious, but it's all a facade. He is actually tremendously shy, especially around girls. The reason he does not talk through Zora's illusions like Luca is because he turns into a stuttering mess if there are any females around. This issue is the reason he generally gives up leadership to Zora and Luca if he's partnered with them. He cares deeply for the entire team, and has on more than one occasion saved them from harm.

Gemini- The twins are usually gossiping back and forth about anything and everything. It's nearly impossible to get them to shut up for more than a minute unless the situation requires them to be serious. They follow their 'Master's' orders without question, even if it means he'd be at risk.

Kiba - Dante's best friend. They grew up together, and in that way, no one knows Dante quite like Kiba does. They don't need to talk to communicate, they just know what the other is thinking. Outside of combat, Kiba tends to be a giant fluffy snugglebug. He's basically an overgrown lapdog. When his family is threatened, however, the lap dog turns into a vicious attack hound hellbent on slaughtering whoever would dare harm his family.

Vera - She's the sassy one of the group. She will not do ANYTHING unless there is fruit in it for her. Luckily for Dante, his credit is good, and she is willing to accept payment at a later date. However, if he ever were to forget to give her apples, he would find her outright refusing to do anything he asked the next time until the payment is given. If anyone else even wants to come near her, they had better have fruit in hand. However, it should be noted that she would never take this so far as to put Dante in any serious danger. She would just give him an earful(and a LOUD one at that) after the fact.

KageYuuki said:
Hahaha oh?
See, I'm picturing this rp as if I'm watching an anime on tv. So when I picture their first encounter, I can just see them talk about how it feels like they've met before, and then they look at the "screen". They look at us haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]See, I'm picturing this rp as if I'm watching an anime on tv. So when I picture their first encounter, I can just see them talk about how it feels like they've met before, and then they look at the "screen". They look at us haha

[/QUOTE]
Bahaha nice

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I was worried there would be bloodshed.

[/QUOTE]
Question is, who's blood would've been spilled? To be honest, with such a tight space, I could've totally seen Baelok landing a hit on Dante in the blink of an eye

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Glad to see Baelok didn't panic when he woke up

[/QUOTE]
Same here.. Heads were gonna roll if he did panic xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Question is, who's blood would've been spilled? To be honest, with such a tight space, I could've totally seen Baelok landing a hit on Dante in the blink of an eye

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget about Gemini ;D

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Question is, who's blood would've been spilled? To be honest, with such a tight space, I could've totally seen Baelok landing a hit on Dante in the blink of an eye

[/QUOTE]
That's true. Honestly though it could have gone so many different ways.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Don't forget about Gemini ;D

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, I knew he...er...they were there, but come on, we've seen some characters get hit even while on guard. I'm not saying Baelok would've OHKO'ed him, but I'm defiantly saying he would've landed a solid hit. Now would he live to tell about it? Nah

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]we've seen some characters get hit even while on guard

[/QUOTE]
And by that I'm talking in anime's. Just thought I'd be more specific

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Oh no, I knew he...er...they were there, but come on, we've seen some characters get hit even while on guard. I'm not saying Baelok would've OHKO'ed him, but I'm defiantly saying he would've landed a solid hit. Now would he live to tell about it? Nah

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he wouldn't live to talk about it but I'm pretty sure he'd find Max and brag a little as a ghost. xD Just kidding that would be way out of character I think.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Oh no, I knew he...er...they were there, but come on, we've seen some characters get hit even while on guard. I'm not saying Baelok would've OHKO'ed him, but I'm defiantly saying he would've landed a solid hit. Now would he live to tell about it? Nah

[/QUOTE]
Gemini is considered to be twin girls, just for clarification ^^

And you are right, He might have landed a solid hit, but that would have got Gemini, Zora, and Luca all on the offensive, and that is never good for the person on the other end xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]And you are right, He might have landed a solid hit, but that would have got Gemini, Zora, and Luca all on the offensive, and that is never good for the person on the other end xD

[/QUOTE]
Ya, he's completely outnumbered. With a currently knocked out Shedinja, a Weedle that seems to young to fight, and a Ninjask as his only defender, I know I said I root for the underdogs, but I know a loss when I see one. But then that reminds me, doesn't Baelok have a Scyther? What happened to it? Did it get involved in the previous battle at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya, he's completely outnumbered. With a currently knocked out Shedinja, a Weedle that seems to young to fight, and a Ninjask as his only defender, I know I said I root for the underdogs, but I know a lose when I see one. But then that reminds me, doesn't Baelok have a Scyther? What happened to it? Did it get involved in the previous battle at all?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he's got one, but Scyther didn't show up for some reason. And with Kiba, Vera, not to mention Ravyn and her team outside, that Scyther isn't getting close to the cabin if things got bad xD

What is the money called in this universe? Are we playing it like in the game where 100 of the currency gets you a paralyze heal? I think the money was supposed to be the equivalent to Yen in the game so 100 of the currency would equal roughly a dollar or pound.

1 Us Dollar= 109.21 Japanese Yen

1 British Pound= 155.22 Japanese Yen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back