• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]What if you change it so you notice the wailord in the sky?

[/QUOTE]
You mean Atwood Oceanics Inc.? (ATW stands for that).

Or what if Dante calls Alaric? I don't see why he wouldn't mind some advice from the original WPF director. I believe there was talk about making some mutants for the ghost and dark types, so what if this triggers a man hunt? We could get some more players for those spits and it would make a good arc

I was toying with the idea of making some rocket member that specialized in psychic and/or ghost types...

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Or what if Dante calls Alaric? I don't see why he wouldn't mind some advice from the original WPF director. I believe there was talk about making some mutants for the ghost and dark types, so what if this triggers a man hunt? We could get some more players for those spits and it would make a good arc

[/QUOTE]
Dante IS the original WPF director though...

I mean... they'd have a team build like yours, but they wouldn't be your pokemon. They don't have the same kind of training. It would be like having pokemon with the same IVs but different EVs.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante IS the original WPF director though...

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I read it wrong then, my bad. Still though, Dante could assemble a team for the man hunt, maybe Alaric knows more about Project S.W.A.R.M.

Onikmey said:
I mean... they'd have a team build like yours, but they wouldn't be your pokemon. They don't have the same kind of training. It would be like having pokemon with the same IVs but different EVs.
I mean including Dante too. Like, completely rebuilt the team but programmed for evil...

It would be really expensive, and much easier just to brainwash a person and capture wild pokemon of the same species. It might have happened, but it would not have been cost effective.

Onikmey said:
It would be really expensive, and much easier just to brainwash a person and capture wild pokemon of the same species. It might have happened, but it would not have been cost effective.
Yeah.. you're right xD

Would have made an epic fight scene though xD

Oh! I remember now! Or at least I think I do. So the confusion aside, Dante knows that Alaric was told about Project S.W.A.R.M. so if/when Dante finds out (if) there's others, he assembles a makeshift team for the manhunt. Alaric would defiantly be in it, since Giovanni told him about it. And then the rest is up to him. And like I said, maybe we could find some people to play the ghost and dark mutants.

I would like to possibly use the genetically modified pokemon idea that was in Dante's backstory. Maybe Rocket was able to change typing of pokemon? For example, taking a pokemon like Aggron and changing the rock typing to dragon, possibly changing Aggron's appearance and drastically changing it's powers. Or taking a single type pokemon and adding a secondary typing to it. It could be their answer to mega evolution, since mega evolving has the power to add, take, or change a pokemon's typing. They went this route since not every member could handle mega evolution.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I would like to possibly use the genetically modified pokemon idea that was in Dante's backstory. Maybe Rocket was able to change typing of pokemon? For example, taking a pokemon like Aggron and changing the rock typing to dragon, possibly changing Aggron's appearance and drastically changing it's powers. Or taking a single type pokemon and adding a secondary typing to it. It could be their answer to mega evolution, since mega evolving has the power to add, take, or change a pokemon's typing. They went this route since not every member could handle mega evolution.

[/QUOTE]
I was mostly referring to giant pokemon xD But I could see them trying other stuff too. As of that point they were desperate to unseat the remaining Kings and ethics be damned

I like how we've gone from "It's pokemon, but with a Team Rocket war" to "Let's have mutants! Giant floating whales! The only good Shamaylan film!"

But, in all fairness, that still doesn't sound too far off from Pokemon.

I'm a bit sleepy, so quality might not be too good and my commas probably swarm more than my pokemon, but I got a post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back