• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So I watched how Ash beat Liz and Tate, I wanted to see how the show had them battle. The way he won, man it was some illogical bull. And I forgot how powerful they made Light Screen look

[/QUOTE]
Seriously. They make incredibly weak moves be super strong. Light Screen was one of the worst though. I don't remember, but didn't it basically act like Detect?

Assailant said:
Seriously. They make incredibly weak moves be super strong. Light Screen was one of the worst though. I don't remember, but didn't it basically act like Detect?
I hear Light Screen is very popular in competitive battles, but yes, Light Screen basically acts like Protect and the like. It negates whatever attack was made.

Onikmey said:
nah. it halved damage from special attacks for a few turns.
I think he's saying in the anime, which is what we were remarking about.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]His battle against Olympia wasn't as bogus as his battle against the twins. His pikachu and taillow wore a thunderbolt as armor

[/QUOTE]
Thunderbolt Armor sounds super bad ass.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Thunderbolt Armor sounds super bad ass.

[/QUOTE]
But a flying type tanking a thunderbolt and then somehow turning the thunderbolt into armor? I'm sorry, I ain't buying that

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]But a flying type tanking a thunderbolt and then somehow turning the thunderbolt into armor? I'm sorry, I ain't buying that

[/QUOTE]
I totally agree I just think Thunder Armor sounds rad as hell.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]But a flying type tanking a thunderbolt and then somehow turning the thunderbolt into armor? I'm sorry, I ain't buying that

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.... that goes beyond taking liberties and reaches into the realm of 'just plain ridiculous'

With all these little stories like info on the Five Kings and Project SWARM, I think @One Mean Ghost has a good idea about adding in a lore tab or something where they could be posted. They wouldn't get buried in OoC that way.

@Elysium

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Is it cool if at some point I make a Team Rocket admin since it seems the others have left.

[/QUOTE]
I'm always scared to make bad guys... I'm evil enough to my OCs, if I made a villain I would probably scare myself with what I read....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm always scared to make bad guys... I'm evil enough to my OCs, if I made a villain I would probably scare myself with what I read....

[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna try and make the most sadistic crazy villain possible.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm gonna try and make the most sadistic crazy villain possible.

[/QUOTE]
Last time I made a villain I gave myself nightmares... ;-;

Sounds good. Also, someone hurry up and RP with me. Alaric bumped into some random person at the Lilycove pokemon center before heading off to anywhere else. I'm so bored.

Elysium said:
Sounds good. Also, someone hurry up and RP with me. Alaric bumped into some random person at the Lilycove pokemon center before heading off to anywhere else. I'm so bored.
I would but I'm held up at this cabin :(

Also, I'm not sure if this falls in the lines of the war lore, but I'd like to help with the whole different rocket divisions. Magma Division, Aqua Division, Galactic Division, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back