• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I just realized I have the oldest character! Yay I get to call everyone kid!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Dante's not that old xD But calling the Demon King 'kid' doesn't seem right xD

Assailant said:
Just read the wall of text.
Max: DAMN IT I'LL GET YOU!!!
I'm surprised he wouldn't try and hunt Dante down for information...

Fair warning, suggesting catching Mew may get Max punched in the face. Mew did save Dante's life after all xD

Honestly, I'm imagining the look on Max's face if/when he catches Mew, and I swear to Arceus it's the cutest thing ever!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm surprised he wouldn't try and hunt Dante down for information...
Fair warning, suggesting catching Mew may get Max punched in the face. Mew did save Dante's life after all xD

[/QUOTE]
Max: IT'S FOR SCIENCE!!

@Elysium Are you going to knock any of the team rocket admins off the RP? If so I had an interesting idea for an admin and would like to make another character if that's alright.

Assailant said:
Honestly, I'm imagining the look on Max's face if/when he catches Mew, and I swear to Arceus it's the cutest thing ever!
Dante: Hmm... Well, if we're using that Logic... Let's do an experiment... How many punches to the face can one trainer take before they look like Muk? *cracks knuckles*

So, since I'm the only one that has to worry about this, how would I go about battling gym leaders. Since this clearly isn't canon, should we just make up our own? Mossdeep City has a psychic type gym with twin kids as the leaders. I would imagine we should keep the typing, but as far as anything else, I'm not sure.

Assailant said:
In the past I've dabbled in animation and I'm currently trying to learn how to draw so I can make my animations look better. I think once I get good I want to turn this RP into a web series. My point being I can't wait to animate Max catching mew.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]In the past I've dabbled in animation and I'm currently trying to learn how to draw so I can make my animations look better. I think once I get good I want to turn this RP into a web series. My point being I can't wait to animate Max catching mew.

[/QUOTE]
Dude, I will love you forever if you do that.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So, since I'm the only one that has to worry about this, how would I go about battling gym leaders. Since this clearly isn't canon, should we just make up our own? Mossdeep City has a psychic type gym with twin kids as the leaders. I would imagine we should keep the typing, but as far as anything else, I'm not sure.

[/QUOTE]
I imagine some would be the same and some would be different because some of the original leaders would have died in the war. Also I think Liza and Tate would be grown up by now.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Also I think Liza and Tate would be grown up by now.

[/QUOTE]
That seems like a logical idea, I like them being older. Perhaps they have changed their line up as well. I guess that battle would be between me and DM

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I think I'm gonna hop off in the next hour or so
Mmkay.

@Elysium

By any chance, could we get a 'War Stories' tab to build up the war lore? I find I enjoy building up what happened during the war, and It'd be nice to have a single place for all the war stories to be at.

And on that note, if anyone wants me to include their characters in war stories/collaborate a story, just let me know! Only reason I haven't included any characters besides my own yet is because I don't want to step on anyone's toes and put them somewhere they didn't intend for their character to be. ^^;;

If there's any help needed, I would love to help. I love creating lore, and it doesn't have to be about the war.

Somehow it happened again. My sleep deprived brain slept for five minutes, thought it was 6:00, and had me take a shower 3 hours befor I can get up.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya? That's good. I'm being lazy haha

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha I'm not much better over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back