• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I guess Zak and Max should wrap up the night? We don't want to be stuck in the past xD

[/QUOTE]
No. Let us embrace the past! But yeah, soon I guess. Next few posts. Non-observant me didn't even realize we moved on.

Also, I LOVE to imagine Max going up against all these guys, with an over-exagerated need for catching pokemon.

Friend: Max, you have to stop Team Flare! They're going to kill everyone!

Max: Imma catch all the pokemon on this route.

Friend: Max, everyone is going to die!

Max: I just need to catch this damn bird.

Friend: LITERALLY EVERYONE!!

Max: Fine, I'll go.

Friend: Thank you.

Max: Imma catch Yyvetal

Friend: DAMN IT MAX!!

Elysium said:
That would be best. Split timelines are a pain in the ass. Just ask any Zelda player. Or Whovian.
Max is the hero of time!

Dialga, HO!!!

Elysium said:
@Airagog - Please don't. We'd be here until the end of time.
But time is never time to a fifth dimensional being! Who has multiple timelines and multiple realities and multiple universes and multiple parallels!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Team Rocket may or may not have picked up some of their projects for the lore of this RP

[/QUOTE]
I was going to suggest an idea similar to that. So, clearly Rocket is the only team, but let's say they had different.....departments (For a lack of better term). Department Magma and Aqua were assigned to research and capture Groudon and Kyogre, and by extension, Rayquaza. Department Galactic were assigned to do the same for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Department Plasma: Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem. And so since each generations has multiple legendries, we can say they branched off when their initial goals failed. So when Plasma failed, they began gene splicing.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I was going to suggest an idea similar to that. So, clearly Rocket is the only team, but let's say they had different.....departments (For a lack of better term). Department Magma and Aqua were assigned to research and capture Groudon and Kyogre, and by extension, Rayquaza. Department Galactic were assigned to do the same for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Department Plasma: Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem. And so since each generations has multiple legendries, we can say they branched off when their initial goals failed. So when Plasma failed, they began gene splicing.

[/QUOTE]
You guys keep forgetting the most fabulous group of all.
images

Elysium said:
@Jose Prime - I like it.
@Airagog - Not listening to you.
Also go look at my CS that I posted.

Also also, if the various organizations existed, then wouldn't this rp just be like 20 or so years beyond all of the games with Team Rocket becoming large again? Only this time like uber large?

Forget the games here, really they don't matter

That's the beauty of fanfictions and roleplay, you can literally say 'fuck canon' and do what you want. (And let's be honest, this style of RP is more like a collaborative fanfic than anything)

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
Forget the games here, really they don't matter
That's the beauty of fanfictions and roleplay, you can literally say 'fuck cannon' and do what you want. (And let's be honest, this style of RP is more like a collaborative fanfic than anything)
canon*

Sorry, pet peeve.

Man my notifs are broken. There are so many good discussions that have happened and I missed out. Just assume I agree with everything you guys are saying.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Man my notifs are broken. There are so many good discussions that have happened and I missed out. Just assume I agree with everything you guys are saying.

[/QUOTE]
Okay then.

*Dons cultic robs and draws pentagram with virgin sacrificed prepared*

You can do the honors.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Man my notifs are broken. There are so many good discussions that have happened and I missed out. Just assume I agree with everything you guys are saying.

[/QUOTE]
It doesn't help OOC posts are going 231232893 x e1253 miles per hour

Assailant said:
Okay then.
*Dons cultic robs and draws pentagram with virgin sacrificed prepared*

You can do the honors.
*Turns on Agalloch and pulls out rusty dagger*

Man took you long enough. I haven't given a sacrifice to the Dark Lord Lucifer in at least a week.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]*Turns on Agalloch and pulls out rusty dagger*
Man took you long enough. I haven't given a sacrifice to the Dark Lord Lucifer in at least a week.

[/QUOTE]
Lucifer?! Weak minded fool, do not say his name in the domain of the true dark lord Cthulu.

So question... where should I have a giant 50 foot whale fly? Just do it over a city in general or does someone want it specifically

and Lucifer totally beats Cthulu in a fight.....

I mean I could put Nick almost anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back