• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
Damn. I'm doing terrible math tonight. they're about half as dense as air.
We went from 27000x as dense as water to 1/2 as dense as air. This is great.

Also, FLYING WHALES!!

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Yes, I'll be on tonight. Hmmm......I would say, well in my time, 7:30-ish
How many hours from now? 'Cause it's already 8:50 PM for me here.

Onikmey said:
Just did some research and math. It's definitely about 27000 times as dense as water. I don't care about canon though, so pass it with the GM
It takes up approximately 59061 cubic feet (assuming height is a little less than half its length which is 47 feet and 7 inches which based on official artwork and depictions is accurate) and weighs 887 lbs. That means its density is .015 pounds per cubic feet. Which one liter of water is about one kilogram. Which one cubic foot is equal to 28.316 liters, approximately. So that'd be 28.316 kg per cubic foot, convert that to pounds and it's 62.4260942 pounds per cubic foot. If we divided .015 62.4260942 we discover that Wailord is .024 % the density of water.

There's my maths. You can check them if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
He already caught the error . . .
I see that. I totally was busy calculating everything to see what the real numbers were and missed it. But yay there's the maths for water.

I'm using feet because conversions and because I was dumb and kept using feet in the beginning instead of just going with the metric system to calculate his volume. I wholeheartedly admit that was super dumb of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically if I were to convert that to air it averages out to air is about .07 compared to Wailord's .015 so air is 4.6 times denser than Wailord. Wailord is weird. I like Wailord. It will be my best friend.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] But if you want, I have no problem waiting til you're ready. So if you wanna get what you need done first
Nah, it's fine. Post whenever you're ready, I'll be awhile. I'll just check intermittently once the time comes.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Sorry it was a short post.....

[/QUOTE]
Nah, it's cool. Short posts are fine, I don't care.

So, I had a thought about war lore, wanted to see what you guys thought before I did anything with it.

The WPF had the five kings who would turn the tide of battle wherever they appeared. In an effort to combat such a terrible threat, Team Rocket began researching ways to make their own super-soldiers. It was an expensive endeavor, but three separate projects began- each one focused around an aspect of fear. Project S.W.A.R.M. focused on the fear of bugs. the two other projects (which i don't yet have a name for) would be focused on ghost and dark type respectively. None were finished before the war ended, but each had at least the first stages of success before being shut down.

Just the initial inklings of an idea for lore. Thoughts? Concerns? Interesting? Should I scrap it?

Onikmey said:
So, I had a thought about war lore, wanted to see what you guys thought before I did anything with it.
The WPF had the five kings who would turn the tide of battle wherever they appeared. In an effort to combat such a terrible threat, Team Rocket began researching ways to make their own super-soldiers. It was an expensive endeavor, but three separate projects began- each one focused around an aspect of fear. Project S.W.A.R.M. focused on the fear of bugs. the two other projects (which i don't yet have a name for) would be focused on ghost and dark type respectively. None were finished before the war ended, but each had at least the first stages of success before being shut down.

Just the initial inklings of an idea for lore. Thoughts? Concerns? Interesting? Should I scrap it?
Seems cool.

Also, gotta admit, a Ghost-Human fusion would be awesome to see meet Max, because Channeler and all that.

Onikmey said:

I would scrap the team rocket making super soldiers.

Team Plasma on the other hand or Team Galactic. They have the M.O.

Onikmey said:

That's a brilliant idea in my opinion. If I could manage two characters, I would beg for the Dark-human thing spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back