• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
In my head, shedinja and ninjask are about hand sized, where the weedle can extend down my forearm.
They're two foot, so they're actually like small box sized. Though feel free to completely ignore pokemon size and weight. It's obscenely stupid and I can totally prove it using math.

Not quite sure what Dante's going to do with Baelok yet. I was hoping for Hibiki to post and give me something to work with but.... yeah... that didn't happen...

KageYuuki said:
Give him to his guys in WPF?
Yeah, putting him back in a cage wouldn't be smart. Dante can already see something like that would just set off his triggers again. He's more than likely going to try the honey > vinegar method. Dispel Team Rocket's illusion of him and hopefully calm him down.

Otherwise.... well... Baelok might just find himself a head shorter...

Well my references are as clear as day. I'm not a fan of Superman at all, in fact, I despise him. But I'll admit, I like the way Clark sounds. I'm a Batman fanboy, hence Zak's last name. Aaaaaand despite the reviews critics are giving, I really enjoyed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, so I had to just throw those names in (*^*)

And if it ever comes up, Zak's dad's name is Peter, for Peter Parker! (=u=) Haha

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah, putting him back in a cage wouldn't be smart. Dante can already see something like that would just set off his triggers again. He's more than likely going to try the honey > vinegar method. Dispel Team Rocket's illusion of him and hopefully calm him down.
Otherwise.... well... Baelok might just find himself a head shorter...

[/QUOTE]
Well, Dante doesn't necessarily have to put Baelok in a cage. I mean, the obvious choice would be to relocate him somewhere where he can't harm civilians. Sure with Dante and his team, it would be a small chance, but it's a small chance nonetheless

Perhaps an abandoned WPF facility? And only the kings would know of it's location? ORAS has shown us Hoenn has a lot of untouched islands

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well, Dante doesn't necessarily have to put Baelok in a cage. I mean, the obvious choice would be to relocate him somewhere where he can't harm civilians. Sure with Dante and his team, it would be a small chance, but it's a small chance nonetheless

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, more than likely they'll be relocating him.. Somewhere so that it's harder for bugs to smell the pheromones..

Offshore facility is highly likely. Less bugs that way.

Just so you know, at first, I thought Baelok was going to be a beedrill/human thing. I pictured him with huge stingers coming out of his arms and/or wings. But the ability to release pheromones that control any bug type, I like that better.

@Assailant

I gotta go to sleep now, but tomorrow is my Friday, so I'll be free once I'm off of work. I get off a bit earlier, so I should be able to hang out longer than just the two hours I've been doing here.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL]
I gotta go to sleep now, but tomorrow is my Friday, so I'll be free once I'm off of work. I get off a bit earlier, so I should be able to hang out longer than just the two hours I've been doing here.
Mmkay

I just had a thought, what if Zak's mom is part of Team Rocket? I know it is incredibly cliché, but I needed something dramatic to happen to him. No one knows why she left, not even I, so it would a huge bomb dropped on Zak.

Oh my god I haven't been receiving notifications! I'm here and I didn't die (just in case you were wondering). I recently read everything that has happened in the OOC and all I have to say is Shcukle is one of my favorite Pokemon to use competitive. I name all my Shuckles Juice Box. Also I just had a surgery and I have to take Oxycontin so I'm like really high right now.

So since two king spots haven't been taken, for lore's sake, could we say that they died? Perhaps age or they fell towards the very end of the war?

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So since two king spots haven't been taken, for lore's sake, could we say that they died? Perhaps age or they fell towards the very end of the war?

[/QUOTE]
I think it would be best to leave it open for new comers. But if no one takes those spots I guess that would be the best course of action.

That's what I was going with. I was leaving it open in case I missed anyone, but since that doesnt's eem to be the case, the other two Kings got killed during the war ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back