• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

That, or the legendary pokemob are mainly myth. Sure they may actually exist, but knowledge on them is next to nothing to the point it's all local legends. Maybe? idk

KageYuuki said:
That, or the legendary pokemob are mainly myth. Sure they may actually exist, but knowledge on them is next to nothing to the point it's all local legends. Maybe? idk
Max:

My pokemon got run over by a legendary

coming out of their balls yesterday.

You may say there's no such thing as a Mew,

but as for me and my team, we believe,

And now children, gather round. I will tell you the story of scrooge, and how a visit from Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina changed his ways

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Awww, I'm sorry. Work takes up most of my weekend

[/QUOTE]
Are you free to post, or work?

I got off of work, but I'm currently picking up dinner. Though once I eat and shower, I'll throw some posts up before bed time

I'm really curious too because what Baelok wakes up to will greatly affect how he responds. I'm really glad he chose to knock him out though, because the other options I saw was Baelok dying, Baelok becoming an enemy, or Baelok killing him- and while all those options make decent stories, I really don't want to lose either Baelok or Dante....

I still haven't decided how Zak is going to get a Tyrunt. And I'm debating if I'm going to write out his next gym battle, or just skip it

It may be worth writing it out.

And I'm really not sure what's happened to Hibiki's player...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back