• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Screw it! Tyrantrum is going to be the next memeber of Zak's team! I don't know why, but this whole time I've been thinking about type balance, but I'm not a competitive player. I'm as casual as it gets, the competitive side of pokemon isn't fun to me. Don't know what finally knocked that loose screw it, but damn it, I'm picking what I want! Lol excuse all my yelling xD

I'm pretty far from competitive too xD Hell I still haven't finished a game yet

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Which game?

[/QUOTE]
Original Red actually xD And I was three gyms into X before having to give it back. Got bored of it anyway actually

KageYuuki said:
Original Red actually xD And I was three gyms into X before having to give it back. Got bored of it anyway actually
If possible, I recommend picking up Pokemon X or Y. They're good if you're wanting to back into the groove. They into duce the fairy type, so it's essentially like playing pokemon for the first time again, though I wouldn't know how much time has passed since you played Red. But it's for the 2ds/3ds, so I don't know if you access to one or not.

KageYuuki said:
Like I said, I was three gyms into X before having to return it
Oh....oh......oh......I feel super dumb haha. I read that part, but it didn't register in my brain. This happens to me too much haha, well then I recommend Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire!!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Oh....oh......oh......I feel super dumb haha. I read that part, but it didn't register in my brain. This happens to me too much haha, well then I recommend Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire!!! xD

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha maybe one day but I'm busy enough with Xenoblade Chronicles X, Persona 4 Golden and Corpse Party Blood Drive

xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ah, this reminds me of our old rp, where it was just me and you at night. Good times, good times

[/QUOTE]
That little drama bomb between the two of us was fun too xD

Blaze is still a trouble making little shit in this one

KageYuuki said:
Blaze is still a trouble making little shit in this one
I couldn't imagine what Ravyn would do if history repeated itself. I feel like she's different from last time, but that just might be because she's a veteran. One second thought, I wouldn't want to know what she would do haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I couldn't imagine what Ravyn would do if history repeated itself. I feel like she's different from last time, but that just might be because she's a veteran. One second thought, I wouldn't want to know what she would do haha

[/QUOTE]
She is pretty different from last time, but I've also had a chance to start really refining her. Her team is considerably more deadly this time around with surviving the war though.

And . . . walking down that road could be dangerous. (Though you may get a small taste later on)

KageYuuki said:
She is pretty different from last time, but I've also had a chance to start really refining her. Her team is considerably more deadly this time around with surviving the war though.
And . . . walking down that road could be dangerous. (Though you may get a small taste later on)
Oh snap lol well I can't wait

But alas, I must bid thee a goodnight. I have work in the moring, being an adult stinks haha. You have yourself a goodnight, hopefully Zak and Ravyn will meet sooner than later

@KageYuuki

So my dilemma is how is Zak going to get his hands on a tyrunt, it's a fossil pokemon from Kalos......

I'm open to suggestions

And another thing, I revamped Zak's looks, he looks exactly the way i wanted the first time. Just wanted to throw that out there in case I say something about his physical description that throws you guys for a loop. Still gotta change his Sceptile.....

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So my dilemma is how is Zak going to get his hands on a tyrunt, it's a fossil pokemon from Kalos......
I'm open to suggestions

[/QUOTE]
Firing off every option that comes to mind:

1. Get the fossil from Dante and then revive it somewhere, assuming Dante still has the fossil and didn't lose it during the war...
  2. Find the fossil for sale at one of the thousands of merchant booths because the owner has no idea what it actually is.
  3. Find a trainer that already has a tyrunt but isn't able to handle it and is looking to get rid of it.
  4. Run into a scientist that is currently up a tree trying to escape from a tyrunt that seems intent on taking a bite out of his rear end and offer to help

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL] I like those ideas, but the thing is, nearly his whole team has been handed to him. I want him to work for it haha
If you think option 1 would be easy, you don't understand how Dante feels about pokemon xD

He's not about to give any pokemon, even a fossil, to someone he isn't 100% certain will take proper care of it. And fair warning, the fact Zak traded a pokemon recently is a HUGE strike against him ^^

Dante really doesn't agree with the prospect of trading pokemon. That, to him, is like giving away part of your family. Now, he understand if that's what the pokemon wants, but he has serious issues if it's something decided by the trainers without even asking what the Pokemon wants.

I'm playing bug types mate, don't worry about if it's effective or not :) I'm sure ab opportunity will present itself in the rp, you'll know when it gets there.

LeSoraAmari said:
Damn alerts ^_^
I'll post after work which will be at around 20:00 my time :3
Now I have to ask, what time zone are you even in? xD It's 1837 here

KageYuuki said:
Now I have to ask, what time zone are you even in? xD It's 1837 here
United Kingdom, it's 23:39 now lmao I have a post underway though:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back