• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Onikmey said:
Describe the world through joy's eyes and then give a two sentence explanation of what's really happening
Rattata fiercely battled its foes, outmaneuvering them at every step. It's power was outmatched, its enemies quaked in fear. Nothing could even touch this legendary beast.

The opposing pokemon were all laughing too hard to attack.

I'm gonna be unable to reply for a few days. Baelok's unconscious, so I'm not too worried about holding things up. You guys have fun, I'll keep reading >3

Was there? There's been a lot of posts in OoC today, I wouldn't be surprised if I missed one xD

Sora posted a couple days ago, literally dropped in on the fight that was breaking out xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I personally need to get used to everyone's Pokemon nicknames.

[/QUOTE]
Ya, that can sometimes get a little confusing

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Oh ya, I'm getting used to character names instead of usernames. Sora's character is Hibiki right?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I personally need to get used to everyone's Pokemon nicknames.

[/QUOTE]
I try to mention the kind of pokemon they are at least once when they pop up.

I still need to change Zak's Sceptile to a Chesnaught.....and I'm having a hard time picking a nickname for him. There's something about picturing a Charizard and a Chesnaught together that really makes me happy haha. I think those are my absolute favorite starters. I freaking love Sceptile, and his mega has handled nicely (his design, not his stats) but for some reason, Chesnaught has succeeded Sceptile

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I still need to change Zak's Sceptile to a Chesnaught.....and I'm having a hard time picking a nickname for him. There's something about picturing a Charizard and a Chesnaught together that really makes me happy haha. I think those are my absolute favorite starters. I freaking love Sceptile, and his mega has handled nicely (his design, not his stats) but for some reason, Chesnaught has succeeded Sceptile

[/QUOTE]
I always name them Juggernaught

(Get it! Instead of Juggernaut!).

hopefully my team is pretty easy to figure out nicknames. I'm not at all creative with names, so they're usually pretty obvious

Luca- Lucario

Zora- Zoroark

Kiba - Arcanine

Vera- Noivern

Gemini - Doublade

Shino- Greninja <- probably the least obvious of all the names. Until you consider it's just two letters away from Shinobi xD

I was thinking of going along the lines of something medieval, since Chesnaught is also takes inspiration from knights. I leaning towards Galahad, a kinght from the round table. He was known as the purest knight. And Chesnaught is known to be protective over his allies, to the point of using its body as a meat shield. To me, that level of protectiveness is as pure as it gets, so I feel Galahad would fit.

I . . .used a name generator to get Storm and Sirene so there really isn't any trick to tying those names to the pokemon xD Blaze can be tied to him being a fire type.

And Kurama's the Kyubii (Nine tailed fox) from Naruto xD

See guys, my nicknames are genius. Their pattern is infaliable

Charizard = Charizard

Lapras = Lapras

Alakazam = Alakazam

Machamp = Machamp

Jolteon = Jolteon

Pidgeot = Pidgeot

IT'S GENIUS!!

Not everyone nicknames their teams. But it would have come in handy in the chaos during the war.

KageYuuki said:
Not everyone nicknames their teams. But it would have come in handy in the chaos during the war.
It's true. Less syllables saves lives. Notice that except for Gemini, his whole team is two syllables. and since Gemini is on his back and they communicate telepathically... Not really an issue xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back