• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

KageYuuki said:
Prob a lot of the veterans from the frontlines. Dante has Gemini, so he prob doesn't xD
Yeah... self aware broadswords kinda means he doesn't need them. xD he still has one tucked in his boot as a last last resort, but he's never had to use it.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ooooo, I like that sound of that. Lol

[/QUOTE]
Stick around the frontliners, you'll probably get one from them if they like you. xD

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Damn right I do. Except it's empty now...

[/QUOTE]
SPLIT THE BULLET FTW!!!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Stick around the frontliners, you'll probably get one from them if they like you. xD

[/QUOTE]
I could really see that happening too xD

Though Baelock becoming a traveling companion/ally could be an interesting turn. If he doesn't snap and get his head lopped off...

I can't decide if I want him to become best friends, where he and the war veterans try to keep each other from completely losing their shit, or becoming mortal enemies, where they're always trying to kill each other and aren't able to.

I thought of a beautiful character concept. An older trainer joey. He'd have a rattatta, but it's not like regular rattatta. It's like, in the rope percentage of rattatta, y'know? I would make it a personal goal to find a use for every generic rookie trainer line.

Onikmey said:
I thought of a beautiful character concept. An older trainer joey. He'd have a rattatta, but it's not like regular rattatta. It's like, in the rope percentage of rattatta, y'know? I would make it a personal goal to find a use for every generic rookie trainer line.
this would be beautiful xD

Onikmey said:
Like a little smartass kid that thinks he's hot shit with the rattatta? That would be awesome

I can't decide if it would be funnier for the rattatta to be just your every - day rattatta or some stupidly OP thing

Like have an epic battle sequence, and it's just this little shit with his rattatta tackling everything to the ground

Onikmey said:
Like have an epic battle sequence, and it's just this little shit with his rattatta tackling everything to the ground
Anyone else immediately reminded of this?

tumblr_mhm8ti617z1qib2lio1_500.gif

Onikmey said:
*Team Rocket Grunt backs Joey into an alleyway with a malicious grin*

Grunt: Any last words, punk?

Joey: *grins*

Joey: I like shorts...

Joey: *Pulls out pokeball*

Joey: They're comfy and EASY TO WEAR!!

Onikmey said:
I can't decide if it would be funnier for the rattatta to be just your every - day rattatta or some stupidly OP thing
To the experienced trainer he's boring old rattatta. But to Joey, he is doom incarnate. Prob got his first badge through some crazy fluke xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back