• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Assailant said:
I don't know how, but I ended up lost on the fight scene. I dunno, somehow it got really out of hand.
Yeah, it escalated quickly. First there was the sound, nullified by Vera(Noivern), Dante's team surrounded him with walls of flame on either side and Zora (Zoroark) used an illusion to disappear with Vera.

Shedinja mindfucked Dante and Baelok. hence the hellscape thing

Things looked calm, then Hibiki decided to fall out of the sky on Metagross, causing Baelok to go monster mode.

Baelok's Ninjask used its insane speed to alter the air currents so flying is difficult if not impossible, and used the aforementioned currents to turn the walls of flames into a labyrinth.

Kurama(Ravyn's Ninetails) used magic fire or something like that to regain control of the flames so that it surrounded them to keep out a potential swarm Baelok could have summoned.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah, it escalated quickly. First there was the sound, nullified by Vera(Noivern), Dante's team surrounded him with walls of flame on either side and Zora (Zoroark) used an illusion to disappear with Vera.
Shedinja mindfucked Dante and Baelok. hence the hellscape thing

Things looked calm, then Hibiki decided to fall out of the sky on Metagross, causing Baelok to go monster mode.

Baelok's Ninjask used its insane speed to alter the air currents so flying is difficult if not impossible, and used the aforementioned currents to turn the walls of flames into a labyrinth.

Kurama(Ravyn's Ninetails) used magic fire or something like that to regain control of the flames so that it surrounded them to keep out a potential swarm Baelok could have summoned.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, k thanks.

I actually considered putting a Gardevoir on my team, but I think there were two of them already on other teams, and I was going for originality with my team. At the time it was made, the only overlap was Lucario(I've always had a Lucario on my team since the pokemon was introduced, so I wasn't budging on that one xD ) Every other pokemon was unique to my team, although there were a few of Doublade's evolutions, there was no doublade in use..

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I actually considered putting a Gardevoir on my team, but I think there were two of them already on other teams, and I was going for originality with my team. At the time it was made, the only overlap was Lucario(I've always had a Lucario on my team since the pokemon was introduced, so I wasn't budging on that one xD ) Every other pokemon was unique to my team, although there were a few of Doublade's evolutions, there was no doublade in use..

[/QUOTE]
That's me and Manectric.

I wanted an Aggron on Zak's, then freaking titan has always been a favorite of mine, but I think two other characters have it already. I'm thinking about Bisharp, I love that pokemon too. And then there's dragons. I defiantly want a dragon on Zak's team, but I'm torn. I really love Tyrantrum, but that's a fossil from Kalos....And then there's Salamence and dragonite

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I wanted an Aggron on Zak's, then freaking titan has always been a favorite of mine, but I think two other characters have it already. I'm thinking about Bisharp, I love that pokemon too. And then there's dragons. I defiantly want a dragon on Zak's team, but I'm torn. I really love Tyrantrum, but that's a fossil from Kalos....And then there's Salamence and dragonite

[/QUOTE]
Yep.. so many options.. For Dante, he's only ever had six pokemon. He wasn't interested in catching them all. So the pokemon you see him with now are the only pokemon he's ever had since he started his journey.

Would have been the same with Ravyn, still no interest in catching them all but she is finally on the hunt to rebuild her team.

Completing the pokedex has never interested me, it doesn't really interest Zak either. He's gonna form unbreakable bonds with his team too, but he's needs a full team. I wrote his taste in pokemon exactly like mine, we want pokemon that fit our fancy. Not saying he's shallow or anything, but if he likes the poke's looks and his gut tells him to go for it, he's gonna go for it

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Completing the pokedex has never interested me, it doesn't really interest Zak either. He's gonna form unbreakable bonds with his team too, but he's needs a full team. I wrote his taste in pokemon exactly like mine, we want pokemon that fit our fancy. Not saying he's shallow or anything, but if he likes the poke's looks and his gut tells him to go for it, he's gonna go for it

[/QUOTE]
Dante pretty much just picked up any pokemon he found along the way xD

Kiba was the family pet

Shino was his starter

He saved Luca after finding her injured

Gemini he found in a 'haunted' mansion

Zora he saved from a raging river

and Vera he saved from Team Rocket.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Completing the pokedex has never interested me, it doesn't really interest Zak either. He's gonna form unbreakable bonds with his team too, but he's needs a full team. I wrote his taste in pokemon exactly like mine, we want pokemon that fit our fancy. Not saying he's shallow or anything, but if he likes the poke's looks and his gut tells him to go for it, he's gonna go for it

[/QUOTE]
Fulfilling the pokedex has been my elusive goal every game.

I am the one player that ACTUALLY wants to catch them all.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante pretty much just picked up any pokemon he found along the way xD
Kiba was the family pet

Shino was his starter

He saved Luca after finding her injured

Gemini he found in a 'haunted' mansion

Zora he saved from a raging river

and Vera he saved from Team Rocket.

[/QUOTE]
Well dang, makes me wanna have more meaningful stories about Zak catching pokemon

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well dang, makes me wanna have more meaningful stories about Zak catching pokemon

[/QUOTE]
Why do you think Dante and his team have such ironclad bonds? xD

does anyone else have, like, 8 tabs open when they right just so they can have access to lots of different information?

Onikmey said:
The best part about not giving away background details is being able to alter them to fit with everything.
Only things I put in stone is how he met his Pokemon. Their adventures and everything else is up in the air to fall wherever I chose it to fall >3

Onikmey said:
does anyone else have, like, 8 tabs open when they right just so they can have access to lots of different information?
Sometimes. Depends on the thread

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Can I assume Pokemon are not region specific in this RP?

[/QUOTE]
They are not, GM answered a similar question a few pages back I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back