• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]The Demon King vs a creature made specifically to kill him. You expected less? xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about the quality of your guy's writing haha I'm not a good writer. Your guy's details flow so smoothly, I can picture things clearly

Throne Trinity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31429-onikmey/ said:
@Onikmey[/URL] How big would you say this swarm would be?
I'm guessing enough where this would be suitable theme music for their arrival.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm guessing enough where this would be suitable theme music for their arrival.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Yeah that or flight of the Bumble Bee [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Yeah that or flight of the Bumble Bee [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
An excellent choice my good Sir. That too would make a suitable melody with which to accompany the swarm.

Like-a-sir.jpg

Holy crap it's getting so gooooooood!!!! The anticipation for the next posts is killing me!!!! This is how the show should be!!! ALL THIS!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Holy crap it's getting so gooooooood!!!! The anticipation for the next posts is killing me!!!! This is how the show should be!!! ALL THIS!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
If the show was like this, it would NOT be for kids.... xD

Not with all the bloodshed that will be shown in Dante's flashbacks... (and what was ALREADY shown...)

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]If the show was like this, it would NOT be for kids.... xD
Not with all the bloodshed that will be shown in Dante's flashbacks... (and what was ALREADY shown...)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but it would make a really good anime for the older age groups.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Yeah but it would make a really good anime for the older age groups.

[/QUOTE]
This is true.. this is very true.. If this becomes a thing I better get called up to be Dante's VA..... xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]If the show was like this, it would NOT be for kids.... xD

[/QUOTE]
Whoever said the show HAD to be for freaking kids?!! Seriously though, they should have a pokemon show aimed towards the mature audience. The games aren't just for kids! You got dead pokemon, pokedex entries talking about pokemon luring humans to their deaths, come on! I'm tired of stupid Ash

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Whoever said the show HAD to be for freaking kids?!! Seriously though, they should have a pokemon show aimed towards the mature audience. The games aren't just for kids! You got dead pokemon, pokedex entries talking about pokemon luring humans to their deaths, come on! I'm tired of stupid Ash

[/QUOTE]
Not to pressure you or anything, just reminding you that I'm waiting on you in case you forgot. Go about responding at your own pace.

I'm still rooting for Baelok!!! @Onikmey Though his chances are getting slimmer and slimmer with each turn......but hey! We underdogs gotta stick together! He's got my support!

@Assailant I am so, so sorry. I know how this looks seeing how I told I wouldn't be able to post. But I'm on my lunch break, and posting my two cents is all I can do from I my phone. Please don't think I'm making excuses.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Whoever said the show HAD to be for freaking kids?!! Seriously though, they should have a pokemon show aimed towards the mature audience. The games aren't just for kids! You got dead pokemon, pokedex entries talking about pokemon luring humans to their deaths, come on! I'm tired of stupid Ash

[/QUOTE]
I think my favorite dex entry is Spoink's. "Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing—if it stops, its heart will stop."

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I think my favorite dex entry is Spoink's. "Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing—if it stops, its heart will stop."

[/QUOTE]
Similar reasoning is why I used Gardevoir as the pokemon that died protecting its trainer in the flashback xD

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I am so, so sorry. I know how this looks seeing how I told I wouldn't be able to post. But I'm on my lunch break, and posting my two cents is all I can do from I my phone. Please don't think I'm making excuses.
Nah, it's cool.

I don't know how, but I ended up lost on the fight scene. I dunno, somehow it got really out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back