• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Uh oh haha hopefully it's just IN character. I mean, if I upset thee in RL then (>_>)

[/QUOTE]
No, of course not. Just in character. In my effort to respond, I forwent character a bit.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well Zak isn't helping at all haha

[/QUOTE]
A bit.

Max has dealt with many people like Zak before.

Just I haven't, as Max. So I'm struggling to keep character.

Assailant said:
A bit.
Max has dealt with many people like Zak before.

Just I haven't, as Max. So I'm struggling to keep character.
Ya, as happy-go-lucky as Zak is, he kinda feels too much when he's bummed....did that make any sense? Haha

From what I've seen, it takes a long time for people to change their views, and actions speak louder than words. Going in and insisting that you're way is right is usually less effective than spending time with someone. It sounds to me like Max knows this, but the writing makes it seem like he doesn't.

Fair warning: I'm trying to be helpful, but I might just be talking nonsense.

I wonder how bug-boy is going to react to suddenly being faced with TWO kings.... At least Dante showed he's human xD

Spoilers ;) I wanna write what happens really badly, but I have to get through these lab results first DX

@Onikmey[/URL] . I'm excited to see what other option he might go for. After all, he's basically a mutant, and if X-Men has proven anything, it's that mutants are awesome (^U^)
Which direction though? He's got a Greninja and a Lucario behind him; Two Kings, Metagross, Doublade, and ARcanine in front of him, giant walls of flame on either side, and a Zoroark and Noivern that could be literally anywhere xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Which direction though? He's got a Greninja and a Lucario behind him; Two Kings, Metagross, Doublade, and ARcanine in front of him, giant walls of flame on either side, and a Zoroark and Noivern that could be literally anywhere xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, there's always under ^.^ and who's to say we can't slip pass some of them? Ya he's surrounded, but he was able to subdue everyone for a second, and his Shedinja can mind rape. Throw in some quick thinking and I'm sure there's an escape route somewhere, he's just gotta look for it

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well, there's always under ^.^ and who's to say we can't slip pass some of them? Ya he's surrounded, but he was able to subdue everyone for a second, and his Shedinja can mind rape. Throw in some quick thinking and I'm sure there's an escape route somewhere, he's just gotta look for it

[/QUOTE]
Problem is Noivern is countering that stun attack. The mind rape though.... *shudders*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Problem is Noivern is countering that stun attack

[/QUOTE]
Ooohhh the Bug Buzz (I assume that's the move he used) is still going? I thought the Noivern cancelled it out all together. But yes, the mind rape

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a dull drone in the background. I couldn't make up my mind between bug buzz and screech, but the general idea was the same.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Did Machamp wink at Max or at Zak?
Just kinda in their direction. So kinda at both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back