• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]'Demons' is a term used to refer to Dante and his team just because they 'fight like demons possessed' during the war. As for the other thing with hell and such, that was a mindfuck caused by Shedinja to keep Dante from outright decapitating Baelok xD

[/QUOTE]
Ah, got it.

The scene's becoming kind of crowded, so I feel that Max would just be lost in the crowd. I want to do something else, but I dunno what.

Assailant said:
Yeah. He's based off of one of my characters in another roleplay, who ended up going full edge. I want Max to be what that character was originally supposed to be, a happy and fun loving kid. To "bear his smiles, and bring it to others and finish what he started."

I'm particularly proud of these lines.
When making character sheets in future. You should so totally use those lines for character quotes should it fit with their personality. I love those lines!

Now we have to see if Max's joy will shine and spread to others, or if he will be consumed by their darkness and despair.

Also, as it seems inevitable that people will die, I'm interested as to how Max will react when his first friend dies. He's very happy, but the only thing he lost was his childhood. Granted, a horrible loss, but still not quite as sudden and hard-hitting as a death.

I'm interested to see if his philosophy will withstand the blow.

Assailant said:
Now we have to see if Max's joy will shine and spread to others, or if he will be consumed by their darkness and despair.
Also, as it seems inevitable that people will die, I'm interested as to how Max will react when his first friend dies. He's very happy, but the only thing he lost was his childhood. Granted, a horrible loss, but still not quite as sudden and hard-hitting as a death.

I'm interested to see if his philosophy will withstand the blow.
It'll be interesting to see. Max did come through the war virtually unscathed. it's no wonder he kept some of his innocence, whereas frontline/spec ops fighters like Dante and his team didn't get that same luxury.

Assailant said:
The scene's becoming kind of crowded, so I feel that Max would just be lost in the crowd. I want to do something else, but I dunno what.
I get what you mean, I just left Zak crying. There's no point in him getting involved with everyone else at the summit.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]It'll be interesting to see. Max did come through the war virtually unscathed. it's no wonder he kept some of his innocence, whereas frontline/spec ops fighters like Dante and his team didn't get that same luxury.

[/QUOTE]
Yup. He did suffer a great loss, but given the amount of battle he had, he was amazingly lucky. I'll delve more into his backstory eventually, but there were a number of circumstances that led to him being like he was. He was lucky in many ways. He saved everyone. He suffered losses, but no one ever died. He never killed, and no one was killed. He was either able to pacify his enemies by knocking them unconscious with his pokemon, or was able to successfully flee.

When the day comes where it's truly kill or be killed... that'll be an interesting encounter.

Actually, I think I've already got an idea as to how the former scene is gonna go. For now, I need to know what to do with Max.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Ya, he's at the very bottom, where the entrance is located

[/QUOTE]
Cool, what's he doing?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Yeah... that was freaking hilarious xD
Then again, I don't think Zak realizes that Max is a war hero in his own right yet ^^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Though I just realized, given Max's philosophy, it would be AWESOME if he could talk to the dead. That would justify his philosophy further.

Alas, I didn't consider that in the CS.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] Sorry, I didn't want my post to keep coming out short, that thought popped in my head, so I just went with it hehe
Nah, it's cool. I like the thought. Wish I had thought of that when I made the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back